PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! 1000 Cash OR FREE Coilover In Return ( Los Angeles Area & San Diego Only )

neo1985
10-28-2008, 08:57 PM
Hello everyone, iam a international student from HongKong.
And of course i drive a yaris!!!

Here is the deal
I had student visa for here, and Very fortunately i got approved for getting green card here. but here goes what i need for help.
i need a "Financial Sponsorship" for my immigrant application, but i dont have family nor lots local friends from here. so iam offering 1000 cash for some help here.
here are the requirements u need to match in order to help me:

1. must currently have a job and earn more than 1500 monthly
2. must been file tax for the past three years
3. must earned and filed to IRS at least "1500" per month for the last three years

This has Nothing to do with using ur credit and it wont have any kind of side effect either.
1000 is enough to get lower springs, cold air intake, trd exhaust, sway bar possibly a scangauge as well!!!!

please help me!!:cry::cry::cry:

so.. YW member in socal, if u matched above three requirement and willing to help me and earn the 1000 cash

please PM to let me know!!!

thank you'all very much

Tamago
10-28-2008, 09:02 PM
we're vouching that you won't bail on your deal with the government?

neo1985
10-28-2008, 09:10 PM
we're vouching that you won't bail on your deal with the government?

Not like that actually,that sounded too big of deal.

PM ME for any question or concern!!!

THEY DO THIS JUST SO THAT I CAN'T GET FOOD STAMP, AND SOCIAL MONEY.

this is just a financial sponsorship, government dont want more people to take social security money, specially for foreigner who will become citizen or say getting green card . is not that i dont have money, is just i dont know many local people. thats why i hope someone here can help me!!

PLEASE PM ME if u like to know the detail!!!

FunctionSpec
10-28-2008, 09:25 PM
Hey you live in Temple City too? What a small world considering this city is only about 2 miles in radius, haha.

I can probably help you out. PM me details.

neo1985
10-28-2008, 11:34 PM
bump

2006fronty
10-29-2008, 06:35 AM
I'm in Colton right before Riverside, If I'm in the right area to help let me know.

cali yaris
10-29-2008, 11:35 AM
I can say the neo is a nice young man (I've met him once), and has a significant eBay business.

My question:
neo, are you saying that you wish to become an American citizen? I think you are an immigrant that this country would want, if so.

lita_g
10-29-2008, 11:56 AM
I don't doubt neo is a good person, but being the financial sponsor for an immigrant is a big responsibility. I am a legal resident here and I'm familiar with the process. Keep in mind that by being a financial sponsor, if by any chance neo loses his income, then you would be responsible for him financially, in other words, he could legally make you responsible. Please keep that in mind.

natethegreat38
10-29-2008, 12:01 PM
what are the risks (for the financial sponsor) associated with such a sponsorship??

lita_g
10-29-2008, 12:14 PM
Well, putting it simple, if he doesn't have an income, he can't collect unemployment or welfare or any of those benefits, but can hold his financial sponsor legally responsible, so if you were his financial sponsor you would have to take care of his expenses, at least whatever involves things like food, a place to live, basic needs. Of course that would be up to neo if he wants to enforce that or not, but you never know with people these days.

FunctionSpec
10-29-2008, 12:50 PM
lita g, it seems like you have a good amount of knowledge on this topic.

I have talked to Neo and he is talking with his lawyer today to get an agreement setup where the "financial sponsor" will not be liable or held legally responsible for him in the case he does face financial hardship. So with that agreement, he should not be able to enforce his "financial sponsor" legally responsible correct?

lita_g
10-29-2008, 01:00 PM
I don't think he's allowed to do that. I understand that with that type of agreement it would be easier to get a sponsor, but the whole point of the financial sponsor is that if neo can't support himself, the sponsor HAS to and is legally bound to do so, that's why immigration requests a financial sponsor to certain people, most people usually get their spouse or a relative to be their financial sponsor for example.

I'm not a lawyer, so I can't be 100% sure, but that type of agreement sounds to me like it would defeat the whole purpose of being a financial sponsor, and I don't think immigration would like it. If he does it without letting immigration know, it might work, but if they find out, he may get in trouble. I would check with an immigration lawyer just in case, but personally, if his lawyer is suggesting that, I would get a second opinion.

neo1985
10-29-2008, 04:13 PM
I can say the neo is a nice young man (I've met him once), and has a significant eBay business.

My question:
neo, are you saying that you wish to become an American citizen? I think you are an immigrant that this country would want, if so.

Yes sir, iam trying to become an American citizen, and actually interview has passed and been approved, Now my real problem is this. thank you for supporting me Garm!! i truly appreciate that!!

neo1985
10-29-2008, 04:20 PM
I don't doubt neo is a good person, but being the financial sponsor for an immigrant is a big responsibility. I am a legal resident here and I'm familiar with the process. Keep in mind that by being a financial sponsor, if by any chance neo loses his income, then you would be responsible for him financially, in other words, he could legally make you responsible. Please keep that in mind.

Thank you very much for your reply, and helping my point out few very important matters. you are totally right about i could legally make my sponsor responsible. but trust me, things could work out!! and i will make sure in the worst scenario the one that get hurts would me me.

neo1985
10-29-2008, 04:23 PM
what are the risks (for the financial sponsor) associated with such a sponsorship??

the risk would be if iam getting in to a financial hardship, my sponsor would be responsible for my minimum living need. but come on, i have university business degree, and i am confident enough that a jobless financial hardship just wont happen on a hard worker like me.

lita_g
10-29-2008, 04:30 PM
Neo, I understand how you feel, I've been in your shoes too. But I think it's only fair to let others know what the consequences may be. Like I said in the beginning, I don't doubt your ethics, unfortunately sometimes some people take advantage of their financial sponsor just because they can.

neo1985
10-29-2008, 04:34 PM
lita g, it seems like you have a good amount of knowledge on this topic.

I have talked to Neo and he is talking with his lawyer today to get an agreement setup where the "financial sponsor" will not be liable or held legally responsible for him in the case he does face financial hardship. So with that agreement, he should not be able to enforce his "financial sponsor" legally responsible correct?

Yes, the agreement will be between me and you, and there definitely things we can do to prevent me from enforce you to be responsible for my living needs.

neo1985
10-29-2008, 04:57 PM
I don't think he's allowed to do that. I understand that with that type of agreement it would be easier to get a sponsor, but the whole point of the financial sponsor is that if neo can't support himself, the sponsor HAS to and is legally bound to do so, that's why immigration requests a financial sponsor to certain people, most people usually get their spouse or a relative to be their financial sponsor for example.

I'm not a lawyer, so I can't be 100% sure, but that type of agreement sounds to me like it would defeat the whole purpose of being a financial sponsor, and I don't think immigration would like it. If he does it without letting immigration know, it might work, but if they find out, he may get in trouble. I would check with an immigration lawyer just in case, but personally, if his lawyer is suggesting that, I would get a second opinion.

i understand your point!! and thank you for helping me make this clear!!
the agreement would defeat the whole purpose of doing this, yes, you are completely right. how about i make a statement that clearly states i ***, have received ***amount of money from financial sponsor ***. and i will sign every single one the receipt for the next three years. those paper can be legal and even notarized. from this point, my sponsor can't be hurt at all!!

lita_g
10-29-2008, 06:23 PM
i understand your point!! and thank you for helping me make this clear!!
the agreement would defeat the whole purpose of doing this, yes, you are completely right. how about i make a statement that clearly states i ***, have received ***amount of money from financial sponsor ***. and i will sign every single one the receipt for the next three years. those paper can be legal and even notarized. from this point, my sponsor can't be hurt at all!!

I would check with an immigration lawyer, if I was to guess, I would say that if USCIS finds out you're doing something like that you could get in trouble, but I'm not certain. Check with an immigration lawyer on that, they usually provide the first consultation for free.

neo1985
10-29-2008, 07:27 PM
I would check with an immigration lawyer, if I was to guess, I would say that if USCIS finds out you're doing something like that you could get in trouble, but I'm not certain. Check with an immigration lawyer on that, they usually provide the first consultation for free.

i have a lawyer, and i certainly know what i can or can not do. law is made by and for human. when there is a corner, i will make the turn. the money is there as a gift for people who are good hearted and willing to trust me as NOT a "risk", and iam here doing my best to ensure my sponsor's right and protect my sponsor, NOT myself, guys, i dont have choice, if i have family here, why would i do this?

lita_g
10-30-2008, 08:43 AM
I just thought it would be fair for everybody to know what exactly entails being a financial sponsor, after that it's their choice if they want to go through with it or not. Good luck!

Red Horse
11-03-2008, 04:39 PM
WOW!! your paying a $1000 just for that, me i just got my green card a year ago and my uncle did the finacial sponsor, but actually anybody can become a sponsor, like my lawyer said aslong as u know the person and he/she know's you.

neo1985
11-03-2008, 07:12 PM
WOW!! your paying a $1000 just for that, me i just got my green card a year ago and my uncle did the finacial sponsor, but actually anybody can become a sponsor, like my lawyer said aslong as u know the person and he/she know's you.

yep yep!! u have other uncle?