PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody thought of.....

Chaad32
07-22-2006, 01:36 PM
Has anybody thought of putting a GPS in their Yaris like the new Garmin GPS receivers? I was thinking that it might be a neat idea to use the drivers side glovebox on the liftback for this.

Chris07LB
07-22-2006, 06:19 PM
I for one only use my Yaris to commute back and forth to work.. the same trip, same way each day.

Now in my Nissan Armada, the factory Navi is down right AWESOME!!
Directions, resturants, air pressure monitor, MPG computer, points of interest, etc., etc. You can even type in a phone number, and it will find directions to that location! :headbang:

ellenbetty
07-05-2009, 01:13 PM
I prefer to mount my Gramin on the dash behind the steering wheel using the self sticking mount. Larger Garmin screens are easier to read. But bigger loss if stolen. I have the large 7 inch Garmin in my first Yaris. I have the smaller 4.2 inch Garmin nuvi 255WT in my second Yaris. The 4.2 inch Garmin is harder to read. The nuvi has a rechargeable battery. The nuvi can be used to get back to your car if you get lost. I used a truck sun screen with side overlap to help hide the 7 inch Garmin. I use those wire fold up sun screen to help hide the nuvi.