PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust tip store in Vancouver

Ryu
10-30-2008, 10:00 PM
Anyone know any store in BC that sells exhaust tip?
The one I am looking for is dual exhaust tip.

Thanks.

RSboyz
10-30-2008, 11:00 PM
i saw a dual tip one in napa auto pro and lordco has it too but the inlet is 1.5inch or something and our stock exhaust outlet is 1 inch, so the guy told you can buy a connector or something to hook them together. but yeah i havent seen or recommand by anyone to a specific store to look for exhaust tip.

If you find one, i would like to get one too haha

mojoyaris
10-30-2008, 11:41 PM
Anyone know any store in BC that sells exhaust tip?
The one I am looking for is dual exhaust tip.

Thanks.

That is a nice pic on your sig there.

Ever thought of getting one welded up to the exhaust like what Freddie once had on his old Yaris? It looks pretty good.

RSboyz
10-30-2008, 11:52 PM
That is a nice pic on your sig there.

Ever thought of getting one welded up to the exhaust like what Freddie once had on his old Yaris? It looks pretty good.

i thought of getting a dual tip one welded, but most of the dual tip has a inlet of 1.5inches and our yaris stock exhaust outlet is 1inch, so then it would need a adaptor or something right?

mojoyaris
10-31-2008, 12:17 AM
I think on Freddies car the original pipe that comes out and around to the back was cut and a new one welded in its place. But with the dual pipe it sure looks alot nicer. If you get one of those Canadian Tire/ Lordco ones, They don't look as good when you look at it from the side. You can see where it connects. Some also have a resonator tip to give it that extra bit of sound as well.

Ryu
10-31-2008, 04:35 AM
If you get one of those Canadian Tire/ Lordco ones, They don't look as good when you look at it from the side. You can see where it connects. Some also have a resonator tip to give it that extra bit of sound as well.

I have kaminari rear skirt and hopefully it will be able to cover up longer tip a bit if there is no proper length one.

The one on Freddie's ride is very nice.
I just want a easy simple dual tip that can clamp on easily haha.
I am not satisfied with my single exhaust tip lol.

mojoyaris
11-05-2008, 01:34 AM
talk to Freddie, maybe he'll swap it out with you. I gave my other stock muffler to one of the other guys for his gf's car. I think he was going to turn it into a central pipe like the mini's. That'd be nice, but wouldn't fit your kaminari.
BTW my name in Japanese translates to kaminari.

Ryu
11-05-2008, 01:52 AM
Thanks a bunch Mojo, that sounds great.
Do you mean he will swap out his current exhaust with me?
Do you know how do I contact Freddie?

By the way, your japanese name is cool !!

mojoyaris
11-05-2008, 11:08 AM
You can ask him if he's willing to do it. I'm not sure what he plans to do with the car. It's still for sale I think.

Call him at SR auto 604.279.5563. He also has the GT spec rear suspension bar for sale. I'm sure you can offer him a price on it.

Ryu
11-06-2008, 08:40 AM
He is away for the week and come back on Monday, I will follow up with him.
Thanks Mojo for the info :thumbsup:!!

RSboyz
11-12-2008, 12:03 AM
have you got your new exhaust tip yet?

Ryu
11-12-2008, 08:24 AM
Not yet haha, have been a bit lazy lately lol.

I called SR auto last week while he was away, they say he got the whole exhaust system not just the exhaust tip.

IllusionX
11-12-2008, 12:27 PM
have you tried canadiantire? they sell many different exhaust tips :)

RSboyz
11-12-2008, 07:21 PM
I have one from canadiantire right now, its bolt on so sometimes the screws get lose. i want to get a dual tip as well and im not sure if they would be too heavy for the stock outlet pipe from the stock exhaust.

IllusionX
11-13-2008, 09:05 AM
i had one of those very nice bossal tip from Can tire before.. it worked well while i still had my echo.

now i just left it like that. boo..