PDA

View Full Version : hi everybody new here

ekafgsr
02-15-2006, 03:58 AM
hi, the name is max , i came to this forums because i wanted to know about the yaris and cause iam deciding to which car iam buying, well my decisions are a Scion tc which all of you should happen to know, and of course the Yaris. the Yaris really caught my eye cause of its looks and its price and best part the MPG are really good features of a car iam looking foward to get but on the other hand Tc really gots the looks and style , but ah if you guys could please tell more info about the yaris and the good stuff about it i would really appreciate:smile: .

thank you

why?
02-15-2006, 10:38 AM
Welcome, if you search through thr forums you will find a bunch of info on the Yaris. If you have any specific questions do not be afraid to ask, I am sure someone will be able to answer them.

as400g33k
02-15-2006, 09:31 PM
welcome, mate!

since we don't have the scion here in aus, I can only tell you about the yaris. we've had ours now for about 3 months now and I can't find anything to fault it with. so anything you want to know, ask away!

swng
02-15-2006, 11:53 PM
Welcome Max!

The Yaris is a Toyota and you can go to any major city in it within North America and still be able to find a Toyota dealership to get service, under warranty or otherwise. Can you say the same about a Scion? I am not too sure. Scions may not enjoy the same abundance of dealerships here in Canada. Mexico? I don't know.