PDA

View Full Version : Funny Yaris race video

paeko73
07-30-2006, 10:53 PM
http://jalopnik.com/cars/top/ad-watch-your-toyota-yaris-is-teh-suck-lets-race-190783.php

Hocc
07-30-2006, 11:20 PM
Hhahahah.....thats cute !!
what happen if we really get those gadgets in our cars ...hahha

johnnyfive
07-31-2006, 12:55 AM
yeah, that advert has been running in the trailers at movie theaters here, looks so cool on the big screen ;)

think the one running here is longer though...atleast asfar as i can remeber.. :)

Chris07LB
07-31-2006, 09:32 AM
:bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll:

rstb88
07-31-2006, 12:43 PM
I want the suction cup parachute thingy for my hatch....

fnkngrv
07-31-2006, 12:56 PM
I agree with the site...the hedgehog cannon would be the shiznit!

hhcchen
07-31-2006, 12:57 PM
i am seriously concerned about this kind of commercial...
they can be downloaded in toyota website too...
why do they have to make up a rivalry between sedan and liftback yaris...?:iono:
is it benificial for toyota when sedan people start to hate liftback people?
that's another weird commercial thing after the flying owl with droppings...:bs:

fnkngrv
07-31-2006, 01:14 PM
Hey I own a sedan and I like the liftback....I like big butts and I cannot lie...:bellyroll:

On a serious note tho...I love the liftback, but got the sedan cause i like how my bazooka 10200 mounts front to back in it without having to have one seat down.

ECHOKnight2000
07-31-2006, 05:22 PM
i am seriously concerned about this kind of commercial...
they can be downloaded in toyota website too...
why do they have to make up a rivalry between sedan and liftback yaris...?:iono:
is it benificial for toyota when sedan people start to hate liftback people?
that's another weird commercial thing after the flying owl with droppings...:bs:

I think the whole thing was intended in good nature and to be fun, so its not really ment to be taken literally, that's why everything is exaggerated and you see no humans, granted this is/was CGI.
Don't worry! It's all good!:thumbup:

Yeah I saw this commercial from another site...its the best Yaris ad to date (IMO)

bulldogs2k
08-01-2006, 12:22 AM
that was..............FREAKIN AWSOME!!!!.......AGAIN!!!

paeko73
08-01-2006, 02:34 PM
I think the whole thing was intended in good nature and to be fun, so its not really ment to be taken literally, that's why everything is exaggerated and you see no humans, granted this is/was CGI.
Don't worry! It's all good!:thumbup:

Yeah I saw this commercial from another site...its the best Yaris ad to date (IMO)

I thought it encourages people to be more mindful to ducks! Didn't both the Yarises stop the race for the ducks to cross?

Ran Kizama
08-01-2006, 02:47 PM
is it benificial for toyota when sedan people start to hate liftback people?Pfft, they're just mad because even thought the Sedan had better weapons, the Liftback still won. :biggrin:

ECHOKnight2000
08-01-2006, 05:30 PM
They should make a movie out of this...along the lines of great monsters or horror personalities that are cult classics ie. Alien VS. Predator and Freddy VS. Jason...this would be Liftback VS. Sedan-who ever wins SUV's lose:laugh: :laugh: :bellyroll: