PDA

View Full Version : Who is the BIGGER TERRORIST : ISRAEL or Hezbollah

TRD_Yaris
08-09-2006, 02:15 AM
Israel has been firing rockets at a rate of 2 per minute for MANY MANY days..they have killed COUNTLESS CIVILIANS in beirut and the rest of Lebanon, and have not heeded the "help" of Lebanese officials. hell, they bombed the University within hours of the "conflict".

Hezbollah is not government sponsored, nor beirut civilian supported..
it seems that Israel is enjoying it's protection by the United States, they have become quite hegemonic, just like us Americans :thumbdown:

GAZA DOES NOT BELONG TO ISRAEL! ISRAEL DOES NOT BELONG TO ISRAEL!! why did WWII give them control of an area that wasn't negotiable to begin with... something tells me Israel will be a radiating hole-in-the-ground VERY SOON :drinking:

corey415
08-09-2006, 10:04 AM
What are you going to say next?

The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world???
The Holocaust didnt exist?

The Middle East in recent times has been a volatile place. I dont see that changing anytime soon.

I blame religion.

why?
08-09-2006, 11:22 AM
Gaza belongs to israel. Heck the middle east entirely belongs to the jews. The muslims murdered them to get land.

ChinoCharles
08-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Everyone DUCK!!! The car forum is getting political!

Yaris Revenge
08-09-2006, 03:08 PM
I generally side with Israel. In the past, it seems that 90% of the time they're the ones getting picked on. They play nice and political for as long as they deem necessary, but when they've had enough, sh!t hits the fan. I've always respected them for that... no political BS and hollow threats.

Have they gone overboard this time? Maybe. But keep in mind: all it would take to end the whole ordeal is for Hezbollah to give back the 2 soldiers. Hezbollah wanted to push Israel's buttons, but this time they just happened to hit the big red one labeled "FU".

The state of the Lebanon civilians is certainly unfortunate. Terrorists hide amongst them just for that reason, hoping that the possibility of harming innocents will keep their hunters at bay while they continue their dirty work. There's no reason to believe Israel is attacking civilians for the fun of it. There would be nothing to gain, and would only make them look bad.

If Israel lets that slide, there will be no end to Hezbollah's attacks. The civilian casualties are regrettable, but that's the way things go in WAR. No one said it was pretty. If the US wasn't so saturated with media and PC humanitarian crap, Iraq wouldn't be such a strung out disaster right now either. There would have been one big ugly mess of carnage, the "insurgents" would be 6 feet under, and the country could get back to being prosperous. Sure, there would be civilian casualties, but I bet it would be less than what has accrued through the sheer length of the current operations. One big bang rather than a slow burn.

I always go back to the Will Smith quote:
"Don't start nuttin', won't be nuttin'."

The religious extremists won't leave everyone else alone. They need to be dealt with, as harshly as possible to send the message that violence will not be tolerated. Then the land can be given back to those who can respect differences of opinion.

:thumbsup:

~YR

PS: Don't give me any crap about "violence never solved anything", or "violence can't stop violence". If a kid is misbehaving and doesn't respect authority, you can talk till you're blue in the face and he won't even notice. Beat his ass, and you'll get his attention. Negative reinforcement... cheaper than candy, and lasts a lifetime! :smoking:

captainzerocool
08-09-2006, 03:20 PM
Fuck political shit on a car forum.

hhcchen
08-09-2006, 03:43 PM
are we talking about politics...?
or is it religion...?
wait... but i thought jew is a race...:iono:
gee... but to me... people in middle east all look the same...
just like people say us asian people all look the same...:respekt:
well...
i thought we are all humans... and we love yaris...:burnrubber:

SEaton
08-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Fuck political shit on a car forum.

werd

spacemanoeuvres
08-09-2006, 07:03 PM
werd

beat me to it,

back to the yaris and it's bad ass'ed'ness :burnrubber:

tomjasz
08-09-2006, 07:52 PM
drinking:

www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/:thumbup:

Dawn Eshelman
08-10-2006, 04:46 AM
Please take your religion & politics to a more appropriate site...we all came here because we love or own a Yaris...