PDA

View Full Version : CFRC *Central Florida's new Road Race Track*

Sabretooth
01-19-2009, 01:19 AM
Finally central florida has a road course track that is open to the public!

http://cfroadcourse.com/default.aspx (CFRC (Central Florida Road Course))

The track is now up and running with a very successful test and school this past weekend.. Events are being planned and dates booked so if your club, organization or team is seeking a date, please get in touch with us so we can get you on the schedule.

They offer classes and training courses for people to learn, which I will be finding all the details soon for myself and hopefully taking the course (its $250) and includes a full day of instruction and some solo lap times.

They also have a nice "Street Racer Solution", which is where people can pay $100 and go for a while during the day, not sure how long that is. But you get to hit the track for 4 hours total (1 hour track intro, 2 hours practice, and 1 hour timed laps)...Its only on thursday though...They offer a night and day session for people to go have fun, but there are restrictions to the night gig.

There schedule is cool, and have something for everyone. Auto-x, track racing, or just practice. They also offer track rental for anyone who is interested.

I also have a pdf file attached for those who want a sneak peek of what the track looks like.

TheRealEnth
01-19-2009, 06:17 PM
Nice ill be on top of that =D