PDA

View Full Version : Kamispeed/CFRC Meet Feb 22nd 2009

Sabretooth
01-19-2009, 01:34 AM
Ok, we complained and asked to have a Yarisworld meetup, now... Heres the deal its a meet that is for all types of cars, but lets shock em with a good Yaris turnout!

Kamispeed (a local JDM shop, they specialize in Yaris stuff too!), is putting it on at CFRC (Central Florida Road Course)...

The flyer is at the end of the post.

If you want to go, I will be attempting to ask off of work, but I will be there around 11am and will have to go at 3..IF i cant get off work, but lets start a list going.

Expect a lot of nice fast cars. and from what I can understand they will have the track open to those who show up. So lets make it happen!

1. Sabretooth- Kyle

andru47
01-19-2009, 06:14 PM
Any fees involved?

TheRealEnth
01-19-2009, 06:18 PM
Im there, finally we can atleast have something..

Sabretooth
01-20-2009, 02:37 AM
Generally this even would be free, as it is a promotion for the shop. I am pretty sure that it is free.

Abodame99
01-20-2009, 02:20 PM
ill try to be there

Tamago
01-20-2009, 02:27 PM
hmmm :D

andru47
01-21-2009, 05:41 PM
So who is going on the track? Cause we would need to have done the beginners course first. Don't think I am willing to pay for that, but well we can still meet up and plus FOOD!

Sabretooth
01-22-2009, 02:49 AM
I am planning on taking the beginners course, BUT I wont be able to take it until after March. But Ill be there...

At least we could do a parade lap, and they might have ride alongs.

andru47
01-22-2009, 12:51 PM
Cool the parade lap doesn't require being certified?

TheRealEnth
01-25-2009, 12:54 AM
? How much does it cost for real course running for beginnerS?

Sabretooth
01-25-2009, 01:01 AM
Its $250 I believe.

why?
01-25-2009, 02:37 PM
Pretty sweet to see them sponsoring something. I finally decided to buy my wheels from these guys, and so far, everything has seemed good. Well besides the fact that everyone was going to have to special order them, lol.

It's on a sunday too, I will do everything I can possible do to be there.

TheRealEnth
02-03-2009, 11:57 PM
do we get our own parking?

Sabretooth
02-04-2009, 12:23 PM
Im guessing that parking will be in the CFRC lot.

But I would like to start a count of who all is going, so when I get there I can go ahead and reserve how many spots we need, so we can have all the Yaris parked next to one another.

OFFICIAL COUNT, DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME UNLESS YOU ARE CERTAIN TO ATTEND THE MEET:

1. Kyle (Sabretooth)

SAKU
02-05-2009, 02:00 AM
Hey thanks Sabretooth for this post,

Well here's the deal for the meet, its completely free and open to anyone. I'm not sure how it will work for those who want to track their cars that day, but I'm almost sure it'll be very limited and if it does happen the driver will have to be certified. But the event is more of a meet-and-greet for people to see the track and give a preview for possible KamiSpeed events at CFRC. Oh, and the parade lap is open to everyone, its meant to give the general audience a view of the course in the drivers seat without actually tracking the car.

So I recommend you guys definately attend :biggrin:, there will be free food, maybe some music, and definately a chance to get into the roadcourse scene.

I dont have info on actual instructional events yet, but be sure to attend and we'll be ble to give you more information. And I know classes are 250$, but if we get enough interest we might be able to work some things out with CFRC, so make sure to stop by.

Once again, thanks Sabretooth :thumbsup: for the post

andru47
02-05-2009, 08:40 AM
Count me in. Might bring my cousin and his MX-5 with me, but, will update.

Thanks again.