PDA

View Full Version : Any recommendations on interior cleaning products?

psx180sx
01-31-2009, 06:48 PM
I've had my Yaris for a little over a year now and although it has been a low-maintenance vehicle as a whole, I notice that the interior materials are quite different compared to previous Toyota and Honda models that I have owned. I used to use regular old Armor All on my old vehicles but over the years I got kinda tired of the excessive shine/glare that it would produce on the dash and since the Yaris has a uniquely sized dash I'd prefer to stay away from something that's gonna make it too shiney. When looking around the other day I saw Armor All cleaning wipes. They claim to clean the surface but not overdry the material. Also, the product description does not mention anything about shine which is a good thing imo. Any one here ever use the cleaning wipes? Any recommendations on products to use for keeping the dash & plastic console materials clean?

raz1121
02-06-2009, 04:22 AM
Aerospace 303 works wonders and no shine at all

deerebilt
03-21-2009, 11:53 PM
Meguirs ultimate interior quik detailer is awesome. cleans very well and leave interior fell,look and smell just like new. no shine no residue just clean.

YAR1S
03-22-2009, 12:17 AM
I just use water and a rag to clean off dirt and white scratchy looking marks.... then the use of a microfiber cloth will pick up all the dust a debre.... I guess cause it's so static.

TitaniumBarbell
03-22-2009, 12:30 AM
Meguiars Interior Quik Detailer is awsome for the dash, interior doors, and every non-painted plastics of the car.