PDA

View Full Version : Additives

Yar Is Word
02-02-2009, 12:33 AM
Hello! Pardon me if this has been covered elsewhere in this forum.
Just passing my experience along.
After seeing this product displayed at a Toyota dealer's parts department,
I decided to try a Lucas fuel additive.
Having used the Lucas fuel additive in an ECHO for approximately a year and a half, there has been a 2-4 mpg increase, after the third tank. A friend is using it in his Mercury Marquis and gets 2 mpg more.
Also, the ECHO's automatic was shifting harder 15,000 miles after new transmission fluid. With the Lucas transmission additive it shifted smoother right away.
These products were purchased at Baxter Auto Parts and were cheaper than at the Toyota dealer. The gas additive is about $12 for 26 oz. which is good for about 8 tanks at 3-4 oz per fillup. It has more than paid for itself.
I'll be using them in the Yaris.
Here is the Lucas product link: http://www.lucasoil.com/products/
Is anyone else using fuel saving additives?

GeneW
02-02-2009, 02:52 AM
Also, the ECHO's automatic was shifting harder 15,000 miles after new transmission fluid. With the Lucas transmission additive it shifted smoother right away.

Are you saying that you changed the fluid at 15,000 miles and the new Toyota WTS fluid did the job its supposed to do, shift harder? Are you saying that 15,000 miles after you changed the fluid that the car shifted harder?

I've used a substance called P-blaster fuel injector cleaner. I have a friend who uses it at four times its normal concentration. So far nothing has flown apart for him. Of course he also recommended that I use Rotella-T 15W-40 in my Yaris, which prompted a pretty nasty fight between us.

Ordinarily one should not need additives, but sometimes we get gunk in our gasoline. Doesn't hurt to use moderate amounts of fuel injector cleaner from reputable sellers. I'll probably get a bottle of Pblaster and use it per instructions. Ought to last me quite a few years.

I myself would stay far far away from Tranny additives in Toyota products. If Toyota engineers are like the ones at Sony (who I once worked for as a Depot Repair Tech) and Honda (which I owned in the past) than they are not big believers in "robust engineering". This means that they design stuff very close to the edge as far as tolerances and specs. You cannot afford to mess with stuff too much.

Best example I can recall was when I used an aftermarket distributor cap in my Honda CRX. The Echlin cap was a work of art. Made of good quality plastic and brass fittings, far superior to the Honda offering that used crummy plastic and aluminum fittings. The car ran like crap with with the Echlin cap, but once I put the original Honda part in the car ran just fine.

Another was when I worked for Sony. Their electronics is really tight assed stuff, which requires tight tolerances on some parts. Like it's hard to cross reference some driver transistors because the engineers used them to specifically match what was needed. An American engineer might not be as tight assed, but who can say?

I do use a Napa Gold air filter in my Yaris. The quality of the filter to me is much higher than Toyota OEM. I plan to change it more frequently than the Toyota spec filter for this reason.

Gene

NJBob
02-02-2009, 05:53 AM
I looked at gas additives yesterday @ $4-5 dollars a bottle. Not to start a flame war but wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy higher octane at the pump? Or are their other benefits to additives? :iono:

SilverGlow
02-02-2009, 08:34 AM
I use Nos Octane booster with every fill up of tank with 91 octane, it, stops detonation and makes my car run like a champ. I have also used STP octane booster with 2 bottles per one tank, the detonation still there even with two bottles of those in one tank, and my car runs like sh*t with the STP octane booster.
as for MPG I;m getting around 25MPG

So you buy a product to hide the engine's ping problem? Not very smart. Why not take it in to get fixed? Our Yarii should not be pinging on 87 octane regular. My 2007 Yari HB with 51,000 miles has never pinged.

As to Lucas UCL, I noticed a 7% increase in MPG when used in every tank. The savings in gas more then pays for this product, and it keeps the combustion chamber clean.

1stToyota
02-02-2009, 08:39 AM
I looked at gas additives yesterday @ $4-5 dollars a bottle. Not to start a flame war but wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy higher octane at the pump? Or are their other benefits to additives? :iono:

It'd be cheaper to use 87 octane. Unless you're modded higher octane isn't needed and more likely you'll just lose mpg, instead of seeing a gain. Overtreating probably isn't good for the oil or the fuel pump. I use one bottle of Chevron Concentrate Plus (treats up to 12 gals) before each 5k OCI.

SilverGlow
02-02-2009, 08:39 AM

The amount of additives in premium gas is not very much, in comparison to adding a bottle of cleaner. Also, our Yarii do not benefit from higher octane gas, and in fact I found that my Yaris gets worse milage on premium. It's just not tuned to take advantage of the higher octane. Using premium is like throwing $ out the window.

1stToyota
02-02-2009, 08:43 AM
I get detonation with boost, it's the timing, but 91 oct + Nos Octane booster = no problem

Maybe a safer, richer tune would solve the pinging problem.

NJBob
02-02-2009, 10:09 AM
Hmmmmmm..I just read an article touting a real result of around +8mpg. Worth looking into. Who sell's it? Pep Boys, Autozone....? :iono:

1stToyota
02-02-2009, 10:17 AM
Hmmmmmm..I just read an article touting a real result of around +8mpg. Worth looking into. Who sell's it? Pep Boys, Autozone....? :iono:

You should find the Lucas at most major part stores. The only reason I don't use it is because it's too hard to mess with. Even their small 5.25oz bottle is over twice too strong (treats 25 gallons).

YarisSedan
02-02-2009, 11:22 AM
just run top tier gas and you will never have to add additives your engine will always be clean
http://www.toptiergas.com/

ChinoCharles
02-02-2009, 11:28 AM
I'm so anxious to see what my engine looks like. I've run nothing but Shell. Well, then again, hopefully I'll never know what the inside of my engine looks like because it will never require me to look inside!

Yar Is Word
02-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Are you saying that you changed the fluid at 15,000 miles and the new Toyota WTS fluid did the job its supposed to do, shift harder? Are you saying that 15,000 miles after you changed the fluid that the car shifted harder?

Gene

Gene,
Sorry I did not make that clear. It was 15,000 miles after the 60,000 mile service, that the transmission was shifting harder. The Lucas transmission addiive made it shift smoother. I put only a couple ounces in and repeated after about 7500 more miles.

Here is the dealer site for Lucas where you can find the dealer nearest you in the USA:
http://www.lucasoil.com/retailers/

International:
http://www.lucasoil.com/pages3-7/LucasInternational

Yar Is Word
02-02-2009, 07:55 PM
just run top tier gas and you will never have to add additives your engine will always be clean
http://www.toptiergas.com/

Thank you for the info. It's good to know who the good guys are.
I used 76 premium in the ECHO. It ran better, got 2mpg more, and was stronger. Plus it got 2-4 mpg more on top of that with the Lucas fuel additive.

ka0sx
02-02-2009, 08:17 PM
I get detonation with boost, it's the timing, but 91 oct + Nos Octane booster = no problem

why dont you just put in ethenol injection....? or just add it to the tank.... its an octane booster and cheeper then "Nos" 8ane booster

keesue
02-05-2009, 12:26 AM
why dont you just put in ethenol injection....? or just add it to the tank.... its an octane booster and cheeper then "Nos" 8ane booster

Yep...

aca72
02-05-2009, 02:42 AM
Lucas UCL in a Yaris at BITOG...

Lucas UCL - Is it worth it? (http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1067662#Post1067662)

Without
Tank 1: 35.4
Tank 2: 35.1
Tank 3: 34.8
Tank 4: 33.9
Tank 5: 34.7
Tank 6: 35.8
Tank 7: 34.7
Average: 34.9MPG, or 349 miles per tankful.

With Lucas UCL
Tank 1: 36.2
Tank 2: 36.2
Tank 3: 38.4
Tank 4: 36.8
Tank 5: 37.9
Tank 6: 38.7
Tank 7: 37.2
Average: 37.3, or 373 miles per tankful.

Bob_VT
02-05-2009, 09:40 AM
I used to use dry gas in this cold weather area but since the introduction of E-10 it is not needed.

For a fuel system cleaner I have always used Chevron Techron and it seems to have a good result ....... I only use it about 1x for 10K miles just for safety.

I am going to look into the Lucas but I have found better gas yields better MPG .... I will compare the prices between the addative and the high test gas.

jambo101
02-05-2009, 12:08 PM
I am going to look into the Lucas but I have found better gas yields better MPG ....
What method do you use to distinguish a better gas over a not so good gas?:confused:

Bob_VT
02-05-2009, 02:28 PM
What method do you use to distinguish a better gas over a not so good gas?:confused:

Better grade 89 or higher octane vs 86-87 "regular" octane

ka0sx
02-05-2009, 05:10 PM
chevron techron gas only contains 1oz of techron for 55000 gallons of gasoline might as well not be there. however if you want to clean up your engine something fierce, I recommend using the whole 12oz in your tank, it wont hurt your engine.

there is also a cleaner that will clean out your entire engine of carbon buildup better then techron or any of the popular brand cleaners, was designed to be clean for marine use, cant remember the name at the moment. It requires some knowhow though, You put it into the engine directly through a vacuumme line at about 3k rpm then when it drains the can you instantly shot of the engine and let it sit for about 30 - 60 minutes.
after this you are good to restart the engine, there will be lots of white smoke, dont worry your engine is fine it is just the product and carbon buildup exiting out the exhaust. After the procedure change your oil withing the next 100 miles.
once again this is the most intense and best method to get rid of the carbon buildup in the engine, but I wouldnt recomend it for any car with less then 150k miles on it, unless your car has been running rich and you are now failing smog for high NOx

1stToyota
02-06-2009, 08:27 AM
chevron techron gas only contains 1oz of techron for 55000 gallons of gasoline might as well not be there. however if you want to clean up your engine something fierce, I recommend using the whole 12oz in your tank, it wont hurt your engine.

there is also a cleaner that will clean out your entire engine of carbon buildup better then techron or any of the popular brand cleaners, was designed to be clean for marine use, cant remember the name at the moment. It requires some knowhow though, You put it into the engine directly through a vacuumme line at about 3k rpm then when it drains the can you instantly shot of the engine and let it sit for about 30 - 60 minutes.
after this you are good to restart the engine, there will be lots of white smoke, dont worry your engine is fine it is just the product and carbon buildup exiting out the exhaust. After the procedure change your oil withing the next 100 miles.
once again this is the most intense and best method to get rid of the carbon buildup in the engine, but I wouldnt recomend it for any car with less then 150k miles on it, unless your car has been running rich and you are now failing smog for high NOx

Seafoam...

Yaribhini
02-06-2009, 09:26 AM
BG makes a great product that the Toyota dealership uses. I have used them various cars with favorable results. Ask your parts guy about the BG fuel system cleaner (runs through the gas tank). :thumbsup:

1stToyota
02-06-2009, 11:03 AM
BG makes a great product that the Toyota dealership uses. I have used them various cars with favorable results. Ask your parts guy about the BG fuel system cleaner (runs through the gas tank). :thumbsup:

BG's 44K?

ka0sx
02-06-2009, 11:28 AM
Seafoam...

that was it =P
thankyou.

supmet
02-06-2009, 04:42 PM
lucas is amazing stuff. I use the gas treatment off and on to keep everything clean. The car runs smoother and I get better mileage.

I also used lucas oil stabilizer for the engine and transmission in my older corolla - it smoothed out rough idling and shifting. I haven't put any in the yaris because I've been running synthetic oil since day 1.

My friend couldn't shift his old beater into gear, poured some lucas in the tranny, and drove off...

As for gas I like chevron and shell. There is a noticeable difference in power and mileage over pretty much everyone else. I avoid arco like the plague.(I know about 10 people who have gotten "bad gas" and had to drain their tanks)

Yaribhini
02-07-2009, 07:48 AM
BG's 44K?

Yes.

BLAZINBLUEVITZ
02-07-2009, 08:12 AM
BG's 44K? good stuff

NJBob
02-08-2009, 04:37 PM
OK, I got some Lucas UCL and put some in today. Let's see how she does at the end of the week. Zooooooooooooooooooooooom

Yar Is Word
02-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Great! Give it a couple of tanks to start working.

Klink10
02-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Did the same yesterday.....nothing to lose so what the hell.

Yar Is Word
02-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Product info sheet here:
http://www.racerpartswholesale.com/downloads/LUC-10020-sm.pdf

YarisSedan
02-08-2009, 11:32 PM

I think what you are thinking about is seafoam. My auto shop sells those services for 60 dollars. I can tell it makes a massive difference before and after. Also you can simply add a can to your tank of gas and it will clean the injectors and pistons still. I put one in a friends car and the exhaust started to smoke after a few minutes from the carbon being removed.

I would reccomend doing that service every 30k miles. To keep your engine running clean as possible. I have noticed every time the car has very minimal amount of smoke i ask them what kind of gas they use. They always say chevron. One car had 180k miles and there was no smoke. Well just one baby puff. One car with 30k miles who ran only cosco gas the car stalled out so many times from the massive amount of carbon the smoke traveled out past our shop into the street and nearly caused a pileup as it was so dense. We had to drive it around the local neighborhood trying to to get it to clear up but it was smoking for atleast 15 minutes. When we got it back to the shop we had to let it idle for a hour before it stopped smoking. I have never seen anything like it in my life. Since then i made it my mission to advise all my customers to stay away from discount gasoline. ANd belive me this customer after witnessing himself the effects will never use it too. Man did that car run smooth afterwards though. Idle went perfect the car had a lot more pep.

NJBob
02-09-2009, 05:59 AM
Right on. It's cheaper than I thought, too. I got a 32 ouncer for $10. At 3-4 oz./tank that's only $1 a dose or so.

phenoyz
02-13-2009, 04:20 PM
The amount of additives in premium gas is not very much, in comparison to adding a bottle of cleaner. Also, our Yarii do not benefit from higher octane gas, and in fact I found that my Yaris gets worse milage on premium. It's just not tuned to take advantage of the higher octane. Using premium is like throwing $ out the window.

I notice this too...i used the highest octane but i get poor mileage
why is that...:iono: going to try this lucas additive and see

NJBob
02-13-2009, 04:54 PM
Some on board computers will accomdate/adjust for a different octane...perhaps our Yarii does not. My '98 Neon R/T required 89 octane and DID get better mileage with higher octane. It was a DOHC high performance engine however. :iono:

marcus
02-13-2009, 04:56 PM
sounds like a spam... is he advertising...

NJBob
02-25-2009, 04:58 PM

I realize it's too soon but I wanted to bump up the thread. After 1st fill...no difference but didn't expect it. My 2d fill will be in a few days but can't really predict what I'll get just yet. I've just been trying to maintain a solid conservative driving style each time to keep some consistency. We'll see...I'm still optimistic. :smile:

Yar Is Word
02-25-2009, 05:17 PM
It took me three tanks to notice the difference but I kept on. It's been at least a year and a half now and I know the ECHO was consistently getting about 2 mpg more. I am not sure about the Yaris because I started using it right away.

NJBob
02-25-2009, 05:19 PM
It took me three tanks to notice the difference but I kept on. It's been at least a year and a half now and I know the ECHO was consistently getting about 2 mpg more. I am not sure about the Yaris because I started using it right away.

Even two would be ok just to say I've been hitting 40 mpg regularly. :thumbsup:

silver_echo
02-25-2009, 06:36 PM
has anyone tried zMax?

Yar Is Word
02-25-2009, 11:11 PM
I had not heard about it until you posted. Here are some opinions:
http://www.epinions.com/reviews/zMAX_Micro_Lubricant

intake
02-26-2009, 01:32 PM
i use only zx1 additive for motor oil and gear oil

jambo101
02-27-2009, 09:57 AM
Doesnt make much sense to use this expensive product (zMax) to maybe get a little better fuel economy,as for making the engine last longer:biggrin:the Yaris engine with proper maintenance will easily achieve 300k without this additive, as for adding power:biggrin:adding this stuff over the life of the Yaris it would probably be cheaper to buy a used V8 Mustang.

NJBob
03-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Well, 4 tanks gone now and I see no change. However my tires have deflated down to 30psi, I was running them at 40. Let's see what I get at the end of this tankful.

Yar Is Word
03-24-2009, 02:04 AM
Thanks for reporting back!

NJBob
03-25-2009, 06:24 PM
Whoa I got my tires back up to 40psi and got 93 miles on the first bar. Could be a coincidence. In NJ I can't fill my own tank and the attendant was squeezing the trigger to round my fill up to $18 so I may have had more gas up the filler pipe than usual. It's my 5th tank with Lucas UCP and I really wanna see some improvement. We'll see what my next fill gets next week. http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/ruminating.gif

Yaris Hilton
03-27-2009, 07:07 AM
once again this is the most intense and best method to get rid of the carbon buildup in the engine, but I wouldnt recomend it for any car with less then 150k miles on it, unless your car has been running rich and you are now failing smog for high NOxNothing new about that, it's a real throwback. Those carbon cleaning solvents, under numerous brand names, were popular in the old days before emission controls. Usual advice was to remove the air cleaner and pour it straight in while holding the throttle open to rev the engine, pouring the last bit in fast enough to kill the engine. After letting the warm engine sit with this stuff in it for a few minutes, you restarted the engine, revved it with the smoking, misfiring and backfiring till it smoothed out enough to drive, then took it out on the road to progressively run it up faster till it started missing, hold it till it smoothed out, then gun it up some more. Then you immediately changed the oil and the spark plugs, as the oil would be diluted with solvent and the plugs would have all kinds of gunk on them from the deposits loosened in the combustion chamber. Following that procedure will quickly overheat a catalytic converter and will set error codes in an ECU, and would not generally be recommended for modern cars. But it sure will get a lot of carbon buildup out of combustion chambers.

dallas
03-28-2009, 01:39 AM
I have seen a test where they oxidize fuel with acid in a test tube and then add Fuel system cleaners to try to get the oxidized fuel/sludge that sinks to the bottom of the test tube to re- emulsify with the fuel so it can be burned out, The Lucas fuel additve just coats the test tube with a nasty sludge that requires scrubbing to remove. I think the only reason it may improve mileage is because you are adding lubricity to the fuel which in turn sprays into the combustion chambers and coats the upper rings to reduce friction, under the heat it will oxidize and end up collecting around the rings I would think. I would stay away from it, or if you want more mileage but are cheap buy Marvel mystery oil its basically a lubricity detergent too. Hell even ATF might work.[/I]

dallas
03-28-2009, 01:40 AM
Your thinking of Seafoam.

Nothing new about that, it's a real throwback. Those carbon cleaning solvents, under numerous brand names, were popular in the old days before emission controls. Usual advice was to remove the air cleaner and pour it straight in while holding the throttle open to rev the engine, pouring the last bit in fast enough to kill the engine. After letting the warm engine sit with this stuff in it for a few minutes, you restarted the engine, revved it with the smoking, misfiring and backfiring till it smoothed out enough to drive, then took it out on the road to progressively run it up faster till it started missing, hold it till it smoothed out, then gun it up some more. Then you immediately changed the oil and the spark plugs, as the oil would be diluted with solvent and the plugs would have all kinds of gunk on them from the deposits loosened in the combustion chamber. Following that procedure will quickly overheat a catalytic converter and will set error codes in an ECU, and would not generally be recommended for modern cars. But it sure will get a lot of carbon buildup out of combustion chambers.

Yaris Hilton
03-28-2009, 11:52 PM
Not exactly. I'm saying that Seafoam sounds just like the old common carbon cleaners.

I've been doing some Googling on topics related to intake valve and combustion chamber deposits, cleaners, fuel detergents (which actually are responsible for some common deposits, strange as that may seem), and a light went off over my head when I read about "carbon knock" or "carbon rap." Sounds just like the annoying cold engine knocking I never successfully tracked down or fixed on my old 1995 Mercury Villager, and which is starting to appear on the 1998 one I still have. I may be using something like Seafoam before long.

NJBob
03-29-2009, 07:17 AM
So...do you think since my Yaris is only a year old that Lucas UCL is kind of useless as far as improving MPG at this point. Or is it better to use it all the time?

gmodder
03-29-2009, 12:17 PM
Which one of these am i suppose to buy...Not sure what yall mean about ucl..

http://www.lucasoil.com/products/display_products_overviews.sd?iid=5&catid=6

NJBob
03-29-2009, 12:19 PM
Upper Cylinder Lubricant...adds to the gas tank 2-3 oz. per tankful.

daf62757
03-29-2009, 03:48 PM
Upper Cylinder Lubricant...adds to the gas tank 2-3 oz. per tankful.

Has anyone experimented with more ounces per tank? Yesterday, I was filling up and had about 5 ounces let so I just put it all in the tank. My around town driving for the first bar was 72 miles...about 6 more than I usually get for city driving. So, has anyone else had some experience with putting more in?

NJBob
03-31-2009, 07:39 AM
The bottle says it can't hurt if you overdose but I didn't read anything where you get better mileage that way.:iono:

Klink10
03-31-2009, 11:20 AM
I put a full smaller bottle in. Kept it from the original purchase when I also got the mega bottle. Just refill from one to the other and place in car for next fillup. Have not noticed any significant improvement other than it feels smoother.

NJBob
04-01-2009, 04:42 PM
I'm done. After my 5th fillup I'm not seeing any real results and I'm tired of driving like Grandma. It was worth the effort though just to see. Now I can relax and drive the way I want. As I said in my other post...there are just too many stops to allow me to do any better.

Yaris Hilton
04-04-2009, 08:07 PM
Speaking of carbon cleaners, I ran across B-12 Chemtool fuel additive in the Wal-Mart. Supposed to clean everything in the fuel system to the intake valves, when added to the fuel tank. I read the label and recognized the ingredients (toluene, methanol, acetone, 2-butoxyethanol a.k.a. butyl cellosolve, mixed xylenes and methylethylketone) as pretty much the same stuff I'd used in the old days poured in the carburetor to clean carbon out of the combustion chambers. So I got another can, warmed up the Nissan VG30E in my '98 Mercury Villager with ~108K miles, revved it up and ran about 1/4 can into the vacuum fitting right behind the throttle plate that the evaporative emissions canister hooks to, finishing by running it in fast enough to kill the engine. Pretty much just like the Seafoam procedure. Let it sit about 10 minutes, started it back up, gunned it hard a few times, drove it around and hit WOT up steep hills several times. Reset the trouble light (code set was P300, random multiple cylinder misfiring), poured the rest of the solvent in the tank, and it's good to go. Of course, I don't KNOW that it had caked up garbage on the intake valves and in the combustion chambers, but the '95 just like it started having problems with intake valves sticking and a cold engine knock that sounds like "carbon knock" around this mileage. And I've used truckloads of cheap off-brand gas. So I'll call it preventive maintenance.

Yar Is Word
04-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Sorry Mr Bob that it's not working for you. I am using it in my Yaris and have not noticed much difference either, except for the smoother running. As I said before, I did get improvement using it in an Echo but that was after it had a couple years of wear.

POORSHA
04-07-2009, 05:08 PM
I don't get it I am using it, on third tank, 128 mi round trip daily and my milage has gone up by 3.5 mpg. using scan gauge, filling up at same pump. Maybe because it is 95% highway?

Yar Is Word
04-07-2009, 11:31 PM
That's good news, especially if your Yaris has a motor like the one pictured!

NJBob
04-21-2009, 05:22 PM
Well this is interesting news.....I'm still using up my big bottle of UCL but this fill I drove like I want. I got on it. I drove at 60-70 mph. Took off fast....wound out the revs to like 3500-4000 rpm or so...and just enjoyed my Yaris and guess what.....I still got over 37 mpg I expected more like 34-35. For a difference of about 30 mi. per tank it ain't worth it to drive like Grandma for me. I can usually get near two weeks from a fillup anyway so what the heck, right? Spock out. http://hark49.homestead.com/files/offtheair.gif

suiller
04-24-2009, 05:32 AM
I use just the well known ZX1 & never had a problem...

EasyDriver
05-13-2009, 11:13 AM
I use Lucas Upper Cylinder Lube in my car. I typically put a bottle of fuel injector cleaner in my tank after an oil change. I am wondering is this is a little redundant or basically unneccessary.

Yaris Hilton
05-15-2009, 10:37 AM
Probably so, but I can't imagine it will hurt anything.

LittleRed
06-04-2009, 08:42 PM

My yaris performance greatly increased when i used 91 octane gas...93 retards the timing...thus, making it slower, 87 , it feels like its dragging...91 octane and fuel system cleaners regularly..keep it running perfect..

roxy1
06-05-2009, 09:55 AM
My yaris performance greatly increased when i used 91 octane gas...93 retards the timing...thus, making it slower, 87 , it feels like its dragging...91 octane and fuel system cleaners regularly..keep it running perfect..

aaaah..i needed a good laugh this morning.........thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll: