PDA

View Full Version : SIRIUS Sportster 4

YotaYarisUSA
08-15-2006, 07:12 PM
I'm thinking of getting a Sirius play and play radio, "SIRIUS Sportster 4" has anyone tried to install this radio or any other type of plug and play radio from Sirius or XM, and can you use the aux jack to play the radio?

Thanks, :)

YotaYarisUSA

riceboy
08-15-2006, 08:25 PM
Nothing yet.. all of my prev decks were either sirius or xm compatible.. but i've never felt the desire to pay them a monthly fee

argylesocks
08-16-2006, 10:17 AM
Nothing yet.. all of my prev decks were either sirius or xm compatible.. but i've never felt the desire to pay them a monthly fee

same here. out of the 8,000 channels, i would be interested in about 3 of them. I think i will just buy a Zen Vision:M and enjoy my 30gigs of music.

ketel0ne
08-16-2006, 06:19 PM
I'm thinking of getting a Sirius play and play radio, "SIRIUS Sportster 4" has anyone tried to install this radio or any other type of plug and play radio from Sirius or XM, and can you use the aux jack to play the radio?

Thanks, :)

YotaYarisUSA

I have a jvc plug and play hooked to the aux jack, works fine.

YotaYarisUSA
08-16-2006, 10:01 PM
Cool,Ketelone thanks! I disagree with the rest of you guys,Sirius is awesome and where I live at you can't pick up free radio, so Sat radio is a blessing.But 2 each his or her own :)

have great days! 2 All

YotaYarisUSA