PDA

View Full Version : hibernation

uncleyaris
02-03-2009, 11:10 PM
Not out just chillin in the winter. I get sick seeing the salt and snow on the car. Just casually peeking around right now!!!:thumbsup:

IllusionX
02-04-2009, 10:24 AM
i have no choice but to be out there everyday.. school and work. The snow damaged my front lip. Well, it's not actually damaged, but it got uncliped from the impact. I would need some time to remove the lip, clean that off, and find a new clip to fit in.

MUSKOKA800
02-04-2009, 01:33 PM
i have no choice but to be out there everyday.. school and work. The snow damaged my front lip. Well, it's not actually damaged, but it got uncliped from the impact. I would need some time to remove the lip, clean that off, and find a new clip to fit in.

More than once I've considered removing the lip. It plows more snow than the city with the TRD springs and shorter than stock winter boots in place.
I'll definitely be shopping for taller tires for next winter. Oh ya, and a snowblower too. :cry:

MUSKOKA800
02-04-2009, 01:34 PM
Not out just chillin in the winter. I get sick seeing the salt and snow on the car. Just casually peeking around right now!!!:thumbsup:

crawl back in Unc.
Wairton Willie said 6 more weeks.

uncleyaris
02-04-2009, 09:14 PM
This forum is like the Mob, I keep getting pulled back in, lol