PDA

View Full Version : Selling my Blitz Nur Spec S axleback.

PETERPOOP
03-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Hi, i will be selling this axleback in the near future. Just curious if any local peeps wanted to buy it? 180$. 5-6 months old.

Here's the link to the thread...

http://yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14497

blacksandiegovitz
03-03-2009, 07:38 PM
What exhaust you going with?????

PETERPOOP
03-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Going to get DC headers with a 2.25" downpipe to either a thrash glasspack/hookerheader/magnaflow stainless steel resonator, no cats and have it run to a 2.25" magnaflow muffler. Not sure which series though. Gotta look at which one i like then call the local distributors to see if they can bring it in and how much. The pipes will be mandrel bent and everything in stainless steel.

Going to have bungs for the wideband a/f sensor and microimage's CEL elimanator sensor thing.

However, I might not run a resonator and just have the downpipe go to the muffler. Will be loud but might not be THAT loud. They say the resonator doesn't constrict air flow, but if it isn't that loud without it, i won't put it on. Save me money and I'll know there is nothing restricting airflow!

yarisugi
03-04-2009, 12:27 AM
Bolt-on? I want. But looks like others got dibs on it already

PETERPOOP
03-04-2009, 12:35 AM
ah sorry. i would have liked to sell it locally too! arg. why dont you come on YW 24/7?!?!? haha. If shipping is too much, the two guys might not want it. cross your fingers