PDA

View Full Version : JDM RS LED taillight

GabL
08-22-2006, 10:10 AM
Just wondering, if anyone here installed the JDM LED taillight onto their Yaris? Does it require a lot of work? Thanks!

ChinoCharles
08-22-2006, 10:12 AM
There are many threads on this topic already. Go ahead and search for them.

GabL
08-22-2006, 10:24 AM
Well, I'm looking for the LED taillight + housing, not the bulb. I did a search and nothing comes up, that's why I make this post.

But if you were able to direct me to those posts, that will be much appreciated. Thanks!

johnnyfive
08-22-2006, 10:25 AM
look in the eterior appearance forum

also a thread titled "t sport tails" that is talking about these same tail lights

ChinoCharles
08-22-2006, 11:05 AM
Here is the rundown...

Hyde is the only person in North America that I know of with these lights. He's rich (it helps in this hobby) and I'm sure he spent some of his hard earned money having them custom wired. Either that or that dude really knows his wiring... either is possible.

There has been talk of a car side adapter for North American Yaris owners who want the JDM tails, but at this point it is only talk.

Kenbow is the guy to talk to if you want JDM tails. He seems to have more answers than anyone right now.

However, if I were you, I would just wait. Eventually someone will do something to make this swap possible, because obviously there are a ton of us that want it.

GabL
08-22-2006, 11:15 AM
yeah, I just found that post in Classified section. Am waiting for the group buy to happen.

Thanks for the help!

GabL
08-22-2006, 12:51 PM
Here is the link for the other thread in case some other people need it...

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1031