PDA

View Full Version : Project Slowtop Stage 2

turboecho2005
03-09-2009, 10:54 AM
Hey guys,

Its been a while since i've updated anyone on my Project Slowtop.

For thoes who don't know I have a 2005 Toyota Echo 2Door Hatchback. It was a former Echo Cup race car.

Last Summer Turbine Tech has swapped in a 4age blacktop with 6speed transmission plus a turbo setup.

After driving it for a few months i needed for it to be faster ;) We had may discussions on what to do. First i wanted to get a supra 2jz motor and make the echo RWD. But that ended up being too much trouble. There was complications in fitting the steering rack... the fire wall had to be pushed back... So we scrapped that idea.

Then i thought of using the awd system from an Echo in japan but it was next to impossible to source the parts and shipping and importing it would have been a nightmare. And it would have most likely cost more then the 2jz setup... so back to the drawing board.

I was stuck on having a RWD car. After going around the track in an s2000 this past summer i knew it was a must! Or even better having an AWD setup (Turbine Tech pulsar GTiR is just so amazingly fast it blew my mind)

I throw out the idea of moving the blacktop motor to the rear and making a mid engine echo! the crazy Aygo is unbelievable with its mid engine setup. so after cruching some numbers Jess got back to me and said its going to be more cost effective to do a twin engine setup.

2 X 4age Blacktop motor
2 X Turbos
2 X 6 speed transmissions w/ LSDs

So here is the first photo of the Twin Engine Blacktop Echo. For everyone's enjoyment. I'll have some photos come april IF its ready for the car show.

http://www.ooladesign.com/Project_Slowtop_Stage2/IMG_2923.jpg

Special thanks to Turbine Tech!

Tamago
03-09-2009, 10:58 AM
twin engine! doing it like the europe has been for decades, very cool

i'm interested in more than pictures. where are you going to put your fuel tank?

eTiMaGo
03-09-2009, 11:12 AM
:bonk::eyebulge::thumbup:

do it!

Russelt3hPirate
03-09-2009, 11:26 AM
moar pics!

CASTREX
03-09-2009, 02:13 PM
If you get that thing working properly you are going the become my new heroe...

That is some MAJOR project you got there!

One question... concidering you are going the turbo route...

Didn't you concider the 4AGZE instead? cheaper and can make 300whp on it's stock form with no troubles.

BTW, my uncle has a Pulsar GTi-r... amazing little car!

AlexNet0
03-09-2009, 03:35 PM
ITB's FTW

White Yaris
03-09-2009, 04:02 PM
mad science project! do it!

Tamago
03-09-2009, 04:37 PM
If you get that thing working properly you are going the become my new heroe...

That is some MAJOR project you got there!

One question... concidering you are going the turbo route...

Didn't you concider the 4AGZE instead? cheaper and can make 300whp on it's stock form with no troubles.

BTW, my uncle has a Pulsar GTi-r... amazing little car!

http://www.toysport.com/technical%20information/4ag_tech_notes.htm

this is a good read

CASTREX
03-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Nice info!

What I meant about the AGZE is that is already boost friendly...

Just throw the SC away and snap a T28 turbo and you can be pushing 250-300 whp all day long.
Super strong OE rods, forged low comp pistons, oil squirtes...

While a black top will need rods and pistons to ba able to handle real boost.

For N/A... the 20V with it's ITB's would rule...

Tamago
03-09-2009, 05:32 PM
Nice info!

What I meant about the AGZE is that is already boost friendly...

Just throw the SC away and snap a T28 turbo and you can be pushing 250-300 whp all day long.
Super strong OE rods, forged low comp pistons, oil squirtes...

While a black top will need rods and pistons to ba able to handle real boost.

For N/A... the 20V with it's ITB's would rule...

i ran a corolla FX16 with 20V blacktop swap.. walked him

boost > NA

toysport still recommends changing pistons for applications over 10psi..

down here the 4EFTE is the engine of choice, much more stout than the 4AG, it doesn't spit head gaskets as much.

turboecho2005
03-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Well people will argue which is better... the 4agze or the 4age 20v. Sure for boost the 4agze out of the box is better but you can eventually make more power from the 20v motor with some nice rods and pistons. Plus the 20v motor comes with ITBs, 6 speed transmission with LSD, a better flowing head. Just need some good head studs and a metal HG.

Also the car now has independent suspension in the rear :) so it should handle quite a bit better on the track.

CASTREX
03-11-2009, 12:25 AM
^^^ yeah you are right about that...

It was just my budget oriented mind speaking.... :redface:

I guess, for some one who changes his engine once a year, adding a few extra pistons and rods to the modifications list is not much of a problem!!:eek:

ae92trueno7
03-11-2009, 12:28 AM
nice!!! hopefully that goes well!!! 4age!!!! is better i think.... u can get the mr2 supercharger on it!!!

cali yaris
03-11-2009, 02:32 AM
Also the car now has independent suspension in the rear :)

Can you start another thread showing how you did that?

Tamago
03-11-2009, 07:12 AM
Can you start another thread showing how you did that?

it'll be a complete MR2 subframe most likely

but as he said in the first post, the engine really isn't mounted yet, much work to be done!

Tamago
03-11-2009, 07:13 AM
nice!!! hopefully that goes well!!! 4age!!!! is better i think.... u can get the mr2 supercharger on it!!!

lol, that eaton piece is garbage.

he'll be making much more power than the stock SC would be able to produce

turboecho2005
03-11-2009, 08:29 AM
Actually the picture has the motor mounted with all the suspension is mounted. It's currently a rolling chasis! All the fabrication of the motor mounts and suspension is complete.

Tamago
03-11-2009, 01:30 PM
Actually the picture has the motor mounted with all the suspension is mounted. It's currently a rolling chasis! All the fabrication of the motor mounts and suspension is complete.

more pix please!

PHXDEMON
03-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Twin engines Holy shit :laugh::w00t::burnrubber:

ztrack157
03-12-2009, 01:18 AM
:drinking: you have offical lost your marbles.

rob323
03-15-2009, 09:44 PM
it'll be a complete MR2 subframe most likely

Nah, that's an Echo front subframe under there and I can see the shock towers have been modified to take the struts. Come on, more pics of the enginemounts etc please.

Are you keeping the steering rack in there (but locked off) so you can adjust toe?

Do I see a fuel cell in your future? :w00t:

Bluevitz-rs
04-05-2009, 05:03 PM
You're such a tease man! WE WANT MORE!!! HAHAHA

turboecho2005
04-12-2009, 08:22 PM
I can't believe how many PMs i have recieved about my car. its actually a bit overwhelming... Thanks for all the great comments guys!

Update:

The car is currently running. Although there is still work to be done like boxing in the motor and making a firewall... and paint and some little odds and ends.... but it RUNS! and ready as is for a car show this comiing weekend.

Happy Easter everyone!
http://www.ooladesign.com/Project_Slowtop_Stage2/IMG_3638.jpg
http://www.ooladesign.com/Project_Slowtop_Stage2/IMG_3617.jpg
http://www.ooladesign.com/Project_Slowtop_Stage2/IMG_3594.jpg

at3GG
04-12-2009, 10:43 PM
wow

changchewsoon
04-12-2009, 11:02 PM
wicked!!

crxgames
04-13-2009, 08:06 PM
So sick, man! It's gonna be a beast.

cali yaris
04-13-2009, 08:26 PM
crazy, in a GOOD way. :thumbsup:

AlexNet0
04-13-2009, 09:03 PM
OMG that is going to be absolutely nuts.

neo1985
04-13-2009, 09:27 PM
i love it!! thats all i can say

PHXDEMON
04-14-2009, 12:48 AM
:bow:

yarisugi
04-14-2009, 01:19 AM
How do you get two transmissions running together?

CtrlAltDefeat
04-14-2009, 01:21 PM
holy $#!%! you are insane... I wonder the weight penalty tho... prolly not enough to make it not worth it...

A-tron
04-14-2009, 02:11 PM
That thing is abloslutely nuts man. Great job.
:eyebulge::bow::bow::eyebulge:

Lambpasty
04-14-2009, 03:18 PM
How do you get two transmissions running together?
Curious about this too. Looks ridiculous though man :eyebulge::drool:

turboecho2005
04-14-2009, 05:39 PM
Curious about this too. Looks ridiculous though man :eyebulge::drool:

Well both transmissions are independent from eachother. What "syncs" the transmissions is the final gear. As long as the final gear is the same then their won't be any problems... Both transmissions are 6 speeds with LSDs :)

There is a master brake cylinder controlling both clutches so i only have to use 1 pedal. Mind you there are tones of adjustment to both the throttle and clutch cables and the shifter linkages to get everything shifting smooth...

http://www.ooladesign.com/Project_Slowtop_Stage2/IMG_3633.jpg

supmet
04-14-2009, 05:49 PM
man it looks like your just down to fine tuning and sealing up the rear engine...

can't wait for videos and pictures of the finished product..

turboecho2005
04-14-2009, 05:54 PM
man it looks like your just down to fine tuning and sealing up the rear engine...

can't wait for videos and pictures of the finished product..

Far from being a finished project.... There are still lots of parts that are waiting to come in. We are just getting by with some factory parts for now. Waiting on Konis, aluminum rads, firewall and engine cover, Custom Spec clutch, LCD screens that will display the guages for each motor, bracing, and a few other parts... Its just running and rolling right now but in no way shape or form is it ready to be put on a track and start drifting around ;)

Once its all up and running and all the bugs are worked out i'll see about getting water/meth injection and some pistons so we can truely see what this car can do.

Its months and months away before its even close to a truely finished project...

yarisugi
04-14-2009, 11:01 PM
SUBSCRIBED :)

Nexus1155
04-15-2009, 12:04 AM
Wow I can't beleive your car evolved as much as it did and you are doing some incredible work on this thing. Can't wait to see a video of it, but in the mean time.... Shake a Leg!!!

ChinoCharles
04-15-2009, 12:05 AM
Ridiculous! The first Toyota subcompact in space.

Parmas
04-17-2009, 08:04 PM
Hey Bruce, this is an absolute unique project you are making! I think few will have the patience and cash to make this thing up.

Btw I have some questions for you about this...

First looking at your setup my first question is about cooling... If I am calculating right, the rear engine will infact run hotter than the front one because of lack of airflow (although that depends where does you consider to put the rear engine's radiator). You have to consider a unique body kit to get as much airflow from the sides or from the top.

Another thing is the ecu. Probably you will be using two standolanes with independent configuration, so lets say you tune each ecu for the same exact power and torque on each engine, probably you will have problems with control especially in turns. You have to figure out a balance of power if its better more at the back or at the front.

Although this is just my opinion on a delicate and complicated you are free to correct me :smile:

cali yaris
04-17-2009, 08:16 PM
Once they are tuned, he can adjust power by changing the boost for each motor.

scottxkillsyou
04-18-2009, 01:27 AM
SLOW

CtrlAltDefeat
04-18-2009, 02:09 AM
SLOW

wow, that was constructive :thumbdown:
oh and...
:needpics:

AlexNet0
04-18-2009, 07:14 AM
That is nuts, cant wait to see it in action.

SLOW

Wow, great first post...:bs:

scottxkillsyou
04-18-2009, 04:16 PM
its all jokes, ive actually been in the car so i would know how lame and slow it is. Bruce knows its slow, relax.

Nexus1155
04-18-2009, 04:28 PM
hahaha 300hp from each engine = 600hp to each set of wheels on a -2000 lb car, i can call that a 10s car...

scottxkillsyou
04-18-2009, 06:59 PM
hahaha 300hp from each engine = 600hp to each set of wheels on a -2000 lb car, i can call that a 10s car...

if it hooks up im sure it would run 10's. there was a twin engine tiburon making less power and it runs in the 10's

turboecho2005
04-18-2009, 07:26 PM
Lol that's awsone Scotty ;) we gotta start bolting up your turbokit asap.... WTF are we waiting for???

Btw I was just at the car show. The car looks even better in person. I am very happy with the work jess had done.

I also could not believe how many people were gathered around the echo... With all of the cars there the echo seemed to attract a huge amount of people. The reactions I got to see were priceless.

Currently the front motor has 248whp and the rear 255whp with a total of 503whp. Unfortunatly I didn't get a chance to drive it :( I was late getting there... I was busy working on my new car, 92 vw jetta (also known as project low&slow)

I'll keep you guys updated in the next few months on the status of the echo.

To answer parmas question about cooling.... That is something that we have to figure out. We discussed about pushing the rear windows in and running vents down to the rad. But I am very picky about body modifications. I would like to keep the body as close to factory as possible. That's why you don't see any vents in the side of the car.

When I get back into town I'll be posting photos of the show. Unfortunately they aren't the best. The iPhones camera is just plain horrible but its better then no photos.

Sabretooth
04-19-2009, 12:22 AM
To answer parmas question about cooling.... That is something that we have to figure out. We discussed about pushing the rear windows in and running vents down to the rad. But I am very picky about body modifications. I would like to keep the body as close to factory as possible. That's why you don't see any vents in the side of the car.

I think your not going to have many options, unless you want to mount a roof scoop, or simply just do the windows, or try and gather air around the rear fenders.

Best and possibly the cheapest is to do the trick with the windows, it wont be too noticeable.

JustAnotherAsian
04-19-2009, 12:33 AM
wtf... suscribed!

JustAnotherAsian
04-19-2009, 12:38 AM

When I get back into town I'll be posting photos of the show. Unfortunately they aren't the best. The iPhones camera is just plain horrible but its better then no photos.
why not draw from the bottom, ducting into an angled radiator?

edit: but the intercooler already does that... eh.

turboecho2005
04-19-2009, 07:04 PM
why not draw from the bottom, ducting into an angled radiator?

edit: but the intercooler already does that... eh.

the intercooler is an air to water.. but yes the heat exchanger for the intercooler cooling system ducts air in...

Also the car has push buttons start... the can will be able to run on a single motor in the front... or just the back... and obviously both. so it can be 100% FWD or 100% RWD or a variable AWD...

sorry for the bad quality photos... i am sure there will be more in time :)

Good shot of both motors:
http://www.ooladesign.com/Project_Slowtop_Stage2/chicoutimi%20022.jpg

Dash with push buttons start:
http://www.ooladesign.com/Project_Slowtop_Stage2/chicoutimi%20032.jpg

Turbo setup:
http://www.ooladesign.com/Project_Slowtop_Stage2/chicoutimi%20021.jpg

The gas tank for all of that wonder:
http://www.ooladesign.com/Project_Slowtop_Stage2/chicoutimi%20009.jpg

Bluevitz-rs
04-21-2009, 05:10 PM
So you're running a custom fuel tank on the side from the picture. How many L does it hold?

rob323
04-21-2009, 06:14 PM
Why not just hook both motors up to a large capacity radiator in the front.
It's been done before and then you only have one cooling system to worry about.

CtrlAltDefeat
04-22-2009, 01:16 AM

hey not a bad idea...

scottxkillsyou
04-22-2009, 04:53 PM

only problem with this is if you run the rad hose to the rear motor via inside the car, what happens if a rad hose pops? you're covered in hot coolant ftl. obviously you could run it in a contained area/enclosure of some sort, but i think he wants to keep as much functionality as possible.

rob323
04-22-2009, 05:14 PM
Have a look at any rear engined, watercooled with radiator up front,custom made race car. You will see that they use solid metal pipes (sometimes under the car, sometimes in the car, depends on what type of racing they do) for that reason.

Russelt3hPirate
04-22-2009, 05:16 PM
Have a look at any rear engined, watercooled with radiator up front,custom made race car. You will see that they use solid metal pipes (sometimes under the car, sometimes in the car, depends on what type of racing they do) for that reason.

should be pretty easy to do as well.

especially with the fabrication involved already.

scottxkillsyou
04-23-2009, 07:40 PM

trust me i understand that. if it comes down to it im sure thats what will be done, but i know bruce, he is a friend of mine and im pretty sure he wants to be able to drive the car on the street. i won't speak directly for him, but there has been no mention of this car being a purpose built race car.

p.s. bruce, if you read this, monday night we are starting operation lots of boost, you in?

rob323
04-23-2009, 07:45 PM
If it works on race cars, there's no reason why it won't work on street cars.

scottxkillsyou
04-24-2009, 01:30 PM
If it works on race cars, there's no reason why it won't work on street cars.

again not a question of it working or not. im just gunna go out on a limb and say he doesnt want coolant piping running through his interior.

rob323
04-24-2009, 05:58 PM
(sometimes under the car, sometimes in the car,
:smile: There's a big transmission tunnel which has plenty of room to accommodate a 3" exhaust and two 1" pipes for coolant.

turboecho2005
05-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Hey guys...

Well i really don't what to have coolant pipes running the length of my car. I know its doable and many cars do that like a couple of lotus and i believe mr2s also. Its just a personal preference... I don't want to crash the car and have hot coolant pouring everywhere burning me (not that it couldn't happen if the pipes didn't run through the car).

And i do plan on driving this car not just on the track but also daily drive it on the street.

This car was also made so that i could replace parts with off the shelf parts without waiting for custom parts to come in. I was pretty strict on that... It needs to be serviceable without costing me an arm and a leg to do it.

More pictures will come shortly ;)

Tamago
05-04-2009, 07:05 PM
use hard lines for the coolant. no issues there

turboecho2005
05-04-2009, 07:07 PM
use hard lines for the coolant. no issues there

I know... its just a personal preference... some of us are stubborn in our ways ;)

PHXDEMON
05-04-2009, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the updated pics :thumbsup: Can't wait to see vids of this beast running.

slothman86
05-06-2009, 10:45 AM
All Kinds of sexy!

TheRealEnth
05-06-2009, 12:33 PM
VIDEOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

-with mmt music playing in the background-

toyo
05-27-2009, 12:10 PM
daaaaamn holly shit that's crazy! waiting for more info, pics and vids!

turboecho2005
05-27-2009, 08:20 PM
Hey guys.. haven't updated anyone in a while... i'll have to get more pics and a video soon. ;) one day when i have some time to do so.

Wish there wasn't a street racing ban on this forum or i'd be willing to share a few stories ;) with possible vids... I thought the internet was about freedom of speech and not opression... Whether it be legal or illegal but thats a whole different thread... oh well...

btw toyo your signature shows a photo by a buddy of mine ken williams ;) i'll have him do a photoshoot with my echo one day...

TheRealEnth
05-27-2009, 09:08 PM
Dude i always talk about my crazy adventures....... just add a disclaimer like -this story may or may not depict reality- after it... TELL US YOUR STORIES

Trumanpriest
07-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Was not expecting to see a 4A-GTE blacktop install ala' AW11 style in a Yaris. Very nice work. How much time would you say you've invested in this?

turboecho2005
07-08-2009, 02:18 PM
Was not expecting to see a 4A-GTE blacktop install ala' AW11 style in a Yaris. Very nice work. How much time would you say you've invested in this?

Not sure how much money but I think enough to feed 1000 kids in a third world country for a year...

Trumanpriest
07-08-2009, 02:29 PM
It's an impressive concept and execution for sure. Be Interested to see what and how you pull on a dyno.

turboecho2005
07-08-2009, 02:37 PM
It's has 503 hp right now.... The motors currently have stock internals. When we just had the from motor in we were making 228whp....

Bluevitz-rs
08-20-2009, 09:35 AM
So any fresh pictures or stories to tell?

cali yaris
08-20-2009, 10:56 AM
503 -- together? how do you measure that, anyway?

Do you dyno them separately?

Tamago
08-20-2009, 11:34 AM

AWD dyno ? :laugh:

JustAnotherAsian
08-21-2009, 04:34 AM

AWD dyno ? :laugh:
i think cali yaris brings up a good point.

either that or we're both really confused for no reason- just confused due to the nature of your build. i mean, it is awd, therefore awd dyno would work? or is it not that simple due to the setup? or am i thinking in a loop? :laugh:

Tamago
08-21-2009, 08:09 AM
i think cali yaris brings up a good point.

either that or we're both really confused for no reason- just confused due to the nature of your build. i mean, it is awd, therefore awd dyno would work? or is it not that simple due to the setup? or am i thinking in a loop? :laugh:

you'd be fine using an awd dyno :wink: but dynoing the engines separately works as well (remember the SCC twin engine'd tiburon of years past)

TheRealEnth
08-25-2009, 05:51 PM
hmm wait a second... does the 1st gen have more space than us?? or can we easily fit a black top in our car?

Abodame99
08-25-2009, 07:09 PM
what about a functional roof scoop with a radiator for the rear engine

Sabretooth
08-25-2009, 07:16 PM
There should be plenty of room in the back of the Yaris, more room than the engine bay, plus you dont have to worry about steering or much...biggest issue is making a RWD setup for the rear wheels, but it should be easier than making the car a Front engine, RWD...

Notice all what I can say is Should...I mean I cant say for sure because no one really have invested heavily in doing this in a NEW Yaris...

We can only say this for sure, if you got a bank account with lots of money in it, you can make it happen!
One day I can only dream of having my WRX motor shoved in the back of my Yaris

Tamago
08-25-2009, 08:15 PM
One day I can only dream of having my WRX motor shoved in the back of my Yaris

better off with something that makes more power and weighs less ;)

2GRFE ?

turboecho2005
04-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Project Update...

Been ages since ive been active on the forum. Life is keeping me busy which is a good thing! Keeps me out of trouble.

With another 2 projects on the go its hard for me to focus time and money on the echo but i do have some photos and insight on what to expect from it.

First off id like to thank everyone for the positive comments and the numerous emails i have receieved pretaining to my twin engine setup. I am hoping the next few pics and straighten out some of the questions.

The echo has been running well :) But its currently down right now as we are fixing some issues i have with it. The clutch is the number one issue. It is hard to press even though its hydro. It feels like i am pressing down 75lbs on the leg press with one leg... The solution is to change the pressure plates to make it alittle more managable and streetable while sacrificing a bit of performance. In order to run both clutches the stock clutch cylinder was removed and replaced with a master brake cylinder.

The exhaust is another issue.... Its HUGE and in the middle of the bumper. It wasnt a big deal before with the stock bumper but i now have a jdm rear bumper to install and it has a factory molded lip with an exhaust cut out from the bottom right. So the exhaust will have to be changed.

The charging system has to be modified. Currently i cannot run just the rear motor since the front is only charging the single battery we are using... but thats no big deal.

The shifter assembly has to be replaced... the stock plastic shifter housing just wont take the abuse. A custom piece will be made out of aluminum in its place.

The turbo manifolds, downpipe, brackets and other steel bits have been rusting over the last year. The good news is i picked up a massive compressor, eastwood dual voltage powder coating gun, sand blasting cabinet and a few different colored powders :) but thats last on the list of things to do.

The front engine still needs to have an Air to Water intercooler setup but thats not a priority right now...A rear strut bar has to be fabricated to trianglulate the shocktowers to the chasis.

Aside from the JDM front and rear bumpers, the jdm led tails, trd wing, and carbonfiber hood the outside is basically complete minus the factory or trd sideskirts.

As far as rims and tires go i picked up some goodies :) I got some lightweight 16 inch rota sub zeros and some falken azenia rubber to start off with. Until i burn them down testing and get some good r-compounds.

Now the question is do i even bother to drive it for a couple of months in summer or should i just order some new parts and drop the compression and out some bigger turbos on the car... I am leaning more towards the later option.

Ultimately i want to see 1002whp out of the car. Its not an easy task either...

Here is a list of current performance modifications:
4age 20v engines (currently stock 11.1:1 compression)
6 speed transmissions
1.5way TRD LSDs
Custom Spec stage 3+ clutches
Megasquirt(s)
GT28 Turbos

Currently 503hp

Even though a huge amount of work has been done and the car was running there is still a huge amount of work to be completed...

Enjoy the attached photos :)

turboecho2005
07-05-2010, 10:07 PM
Well today the car was at the ICARS (http://www.circuiticar.com) speedway in montreal. It was there for a photo shoot and filming. It will be featured on some video. When i know more details i'll let you guys know. I cant speak a word of french so i wasn't sure the exact details but it was a fairly high budget setup. Helicopter and multipoint camera shots. There were some amazing cars there also including a 600hp supercharged NSX.

Here are some photos. The echo ran great. The pro driver who took it out said the car was unbelievable to drive. We did have a mishap in the afternoon. Ive been running stock struts and springs in the rear... on a hard corner the spring lifted off the strut seat and shredded the tire. I guess its about time i bite the bullet and go buy some coilovers.

Here are some photos. I'll get the video once its done in september.

http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/blacktopvitz/maxima/5a7077f4.jpg

http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/blacktopvitz/maxima/44cbe4a6.jpg

http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/blacktopvitz/maxima/c3863f0f.jpg

http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/blacktopvitz/maxima/b8f73ff1.jpg

http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/blacktopvitz/maxima/7d05b0ed.jpg

http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/blacktopvitz/maxima/7e3536fc.jpg

http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/blacktopvitz/maxima/0596aec4.jpg

http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/blacktopvitz/maxima/c1e22705.jpg

cali yaris
07-06-2010, 01:36 AM
looks like a great time out there, but c'mon...MORE PICS (don't make me beg, it's really not pretty)

advocate
07-06-2010, 04:29 PM
looks like a great time out there, but c'mon...MORE PICS (don't make me beg, it's really not pretty)

this +10000

turboecho2005
07-06-2010, 07:38 PM
I'll get some photos when i recieve them... the photos i took were with my camera phone. Although i do have some small 10 second video. i'll try to upload it.

EDIT... uploaded them... they aren't the best but you get the idea. i was filming this with my phone lol.

http://s781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/blacktopvitz/?action=view&current=MOV_0349.mp4

http://s781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/blacktopvitz/?action=view&current=MOV_0343.mp4

turboecho2005
10-26-2010, 10:54 PM
http://www.ztele.com/emissions/equipe-pour-rouler/205499759-cathy-gauthier-et-la-porsche-panamera/ (http://www.ztele.com/emissions/equipe-pour-rouler/205499759-cathy-gauthier-et-la-porsche-panamera/)
8 minute mark you can see the echo :) Wish i could spreak french so i could understand it.

Going to get the echo ready for some winter driving

EDIT....

USE THIS LINK: http://www.ztele.com/webtele/cathy-gauthier-et-la-porsche-panamera-12949/ (http://www.ztele.com/webtele/cathy-gauthier-et-la-porsche-panamera-12949/)

Its a bit easier then the top one..

Parmas
10-27-2010, 09:32 AM
:smile:http://www.ztele.com/emissions/equipe-pour-rouler/205499759-cathy-gauthier-et-la-porsche-panamera/ (http://www.ztele.com/emissions/equipe-pour-rouler/205499759-cathy-gauthier-et-la-porsche-panamera/)
8 minute mark you can see the echo :) Wish i could spreak french so i could understand it.

Going to get the echo ready for some winter driving

EDIT....

USE THIS LINK: http://www.ztele.com/webtele/cathy-gauthier-et-la-porsche-panamera-12949/ (http://www.ztele.com/webtele/cathy-gauthier-et-la-porsche-panamera-12949/)

Its a bit easier then the top one..

Not finding any info on your ride on these links.

Why didn't you shared this link to us? http://www.turbinetech.ca/projet_detail.php?id=5&SESSID=6398287299e336990e759445779b65b6

Bluevitz-rs
10-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Sweeeeeet!!

HAHA, I'm glad I was chatting with you the other day.

From the video, they talked about, "why put 2 motors in an Echo?" Answer, "why not".... blah blah blah, then take for a test ride. LOL

turboecho2005
10-27-2010, 08:24 PM
:smile:

Not finding any info on your ride on these links.

Why didn't you shared this link to us? http://www.turbinetech.ca/projet_detail.php?id=5&SESSID=6398287299e336990e759445779b65b6

The links I posted is the video that taken in the summer. And it made it on a tv series where they reviewed it.!

advocate
11-02-2010, 12:27 PM

Le code de pays detecte n'est pas valide pour cette video

The detected pay code is not valid for this video

AKA Video isnt' working =(

turboecho2005
11-12-2010, 01:46 AM
Le code de pays detecte n'est pas valide pour cette video

The detected pay code is not valid for this video

AKA Video isnt' working =(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEsZMtswnvk

Youtube link added. sorry for the bad rip. i'll do a better one another day.

cali yaris
11-12-2010, 10:26 AM
NICE, unless you speak French, jump to 2:11 :biggrin:

47_MasoN_47
02-24-2012, 03:54 PM
Most of the pictures are broke now :(