PDA

View Full Version : Yaris 08 Recall?

k.tran87
03-16-2009, 02:32 AM
Hi im new to this forum. I have a 4D Yaris YR (which i wish to mod up a bit eventually~) and I just heard off a mate who works at the Toyota service centre i go to about a recall for 08 Yaris models. Some sort of problem with the seat belt.. no specifics yet.. but not sure if its true either. Any idea anyone?

djgab101
03-16-2009, 02:53 AM
well yea i got a letter to go take my yaris in and fix the problem.... but i havent had time to do this........ i dont think its such a big issue this is my oppion tho...

signs
03-16-2009, 04:04 PM
Yeh, you should go and get it fixed. After all, it costs you nothing. It won't be an issue, not unless you crash the car or something. There is actually a thread about this somewhere at the top...

*MAD DOG*
03-16-2009, 07:53 PM
Hi im new to this forum. I have a 4D Yaris YR (which i wish to mod up a bit eventually~) and I just heard off a mate who works at the Toyota service centre i go to about a recall for 08 Yaris models. Some sort of problem with the seat belt.. no specifics yet.. but not sure if its true either. Any idea anyone?

A real smart member here made a thread about it. :biggrin: Click here to find out if your vehicle is affected. (http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13819)