PDA

View Full Version : Selling my Stock Suspension 3 dr hatch

alch3miss
03-25-2009, 10:52 PM
I recently had my stock Yaris suspension swapped out for my 2008 3dr Hatch. I live in New York, but got the work done here in Indianapolis where I will be until Sunday evening. Its practically brand new, used for only 6500 miles, just looking for offers. Pictures are available upon request.

toad
03-26-2009, 12:12 PM
if you don't mind me asking, where did you get the swap done and are you happy with it? i've priced a couple places in indy already, but they(tire/muffler places) sort of laughed when i inquired for my 08 3dr hatch. also the prices were outrageous! sorry to threadjack and good luck with the sale :) !

staypuft
03-26-2009, 02:10 PM
how much do you want to pay?

toad
03-26-2009, 04:29 PM
again, sorry for the threadjack! i was quoted anywheres from $250-300, but i was hoping to pay half that. also, i'd like to take it somewhere that has done a yaris or two before - i asked a couple places if they would be cutting the bump-stops and they just looked at me funny! i'd have to spend about $100 or so anyways to buy the things i need to do the install myself with help from the DIY(ie. floor jack, offset wrench/pass-thru wrench, bandages for all the blood, etc.). bump for the sale!

alch3miss
03-27-2009, 02:40 PM
I got my full Tein suspension done at Bad Boy Toyz, in downtown Indianapolis. This was my first time modding my hatch, but they did my exhaust and headers on my sedan. They deal with nothing but exotics, so them doing my Yaris was a walk in the park. I paid 2000 for my full suspension installed, might have been pricey, but I know my stuff is legit with a good peice of mind. Took about 2 months to come in, as my suspension was special ordered from JAPAN! I handle like crazy now, I recommend Tein.

toad
03-27-2009, 10:23 PM
very impressive! i bet you have one of the nicest suspension set-ups of any yaris out there. i'll give them a call to see how much the df's i've got will be to install.