PDA

View Full Version : gta meet saturday morning at kennedy/401 anyone?

marcus
04-22-2009, 03:54 PM
for GTA members anyone care for monthly meet at kennedy rd and 401 amc plaza or timmys. around 11:00/11:30sh saturday morning. grab a coffee and maybe breakfast. either beginning of the month or end of the month??

WeeYari
04-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Nope. Not as a monthly. Would do it as a one time location but it does not accomodate well the growing member base we have west of central Toronto. 400/7 better serves the needs of the greater masses. But we all know that I personally like moving venues and cruises.

thebarber
04-22-2009, 04:46 PM
the last saturday of every month is the toyota nation meet in the evening at the tim's at kennedy common's....right where youre talking about

marcus
04-22-2009, 05:38 PM
yah i just found that out.. so ill just go there this saturday then.. what time is it though?

thebarber
04-22-2009, 10:43 PM
yah i just found that out.. so ill just go there this saturday then.. what time is it though?

um, 7-ish? i forget...id always go early and hang out w/ the matrix people...but i was in london at the time and would make a day of going to TO...

devinlamothe
04-23-2009, 12:12 AM
the last saturday of every month is the toyota nation meet in the evening at the tim's at kennedy common's....right where youre talking about

Oh that's Toyota Nation? LOL Oh man, I was there and thought there was a gang war going on haha. The cops were everywhere.

xtremesniper
04-23-2009, 01:03 AM
Oh that's Toyota Nation? LOL Oh man, I was there and thought there was a gang war going on haha. The cops were everywhere.

Honestly when I see groups hanging out by a Tim Hortons in a plaza parking lot, I would think it was gangs or something... Now I'm wondering if they're just people like us on car enthusiast forums... hah

thebarber
04-23-2009, 10:02 AM
ya man...car meet

cant speed or do dumb sh1t near car meets though....

Honestly when I see groups hanging out by a Tim Hortons in a plaza parking lot, I would think it was gangs or something... Now I'm wondering if they're just people like us on car enthusiast forums... hah
i find its ususally car nerds...

marcus
04-23-2009, 12:52 PM
be there saturday... last week i was there for lancer meet... cobalts at timmys, acura as well also tl separate meet and guess what . highly modified 350z met up with modded GTR..as well as modified rx7..tha lancer people was all around that gtr..looks pretty sick..