PDA

View Full Version : US LB stock CD/MP3/WMA player... Extra AUX jacks?

IsLNdbOi
09-07-2006, 04:33 AM
Does the US LB with the stock CD/MP3/WMA player w/ iPod aux jack in front of parking brake lever, have an extra set of inputs on the back other than the one used for the aux jack that's in front of the parking brake lever??

I'd like to add a Scosche bluetooth kit for my cell-phone:

http://www.scosche.com/scosche_bluetooth.aspx?CategoryID=122&ItemID=IUBCKH

paultyler_82
09-07-2006, 06:42 AM
I wouldn't bother with that Scosche unit, it's overpriced and I've heard complaints about them dropping connection to the phone randomly. Try a Parrot unit, they can even provide a plug through harness for about any OEM application allowing auto-mute and stereo play-through of the incoming calls. The slightly higher end units also have LCDs on the mountable control units that allow you to see who's calling without looking at the phone, the really high end unit has a color LCD and can get Caller ID Pictures from your phone if you've got them assigned and your phone supports that.

sroberts
09-07-2006, 11:00 AM
I wouldn't bother with that Scosche unit, it's overpriced and I've heard complaints about them dropping connection to the phone randomly. Try a Parrot unit, they can even provide a plug through harness for about any OEM application allowing auto-mute and stereo play-through of the incoming calls. The slightly higher end units also have LCDs on the mountable control units that allow you to see who's calling without looking at the phone, the really high end unit has a color LCD and can get Caller ID Pictures from your phone if you've got them assigned and your phone supports that.

Link to Parrot unit????

Thanks!

paultyler_82
09-08-2006, 01:09 AM
Link to Parrot unit????

Thanks!

Right here: http://www.driveblue.com/

And, you're welcome!

IsLNdbOi
09-08-2006, 02:29 AM
The place that installed my Viper 5900SST had this really nice Pioneer AM/FM/CD/WMA/MP3 unit w/ bluetooth built in. Really tempted to get it.