PDA

View Full Version : New Springs and Rims!

Lafiro
09-07-2006, 11:50 PM
I already did the sound system, but until I set it up(looks) the way i want it too, no one will see it :P. Its two 12's powered by a 1000W monoblock.

As for now, I have installed the TRD Sportivo Lowering Springs. And yesterday installed my new Rims. 205/40/17!

Enjoy the before Picture, as stock, and then enjoy the picture with the lowered springs + Rims. Also I will post pictures of the springs later in the day when the sun is out again.

Oh and btw, My HID's should be installed by tomorrow.... yes Toyota, but not at toyota price ;) muhahaha!!!!!

Damn, I still need to get another HID kit + Fog lights for my car to complete the outside look.

07WYarisRS
09-08-2006, 12:48 AM
Very nice

Boo
09-08-2006, 12:50 AM
Very nice.:thumbsup: . I am also thinking about getting TRD springs and shocks and a set of 17" too. I am start saving some $$.. hope I can get it done in christmas..

El Jefe
09-08-2006, 02:24 AM
right on man, looks good. makes me want to get some rims on mine

slvryaris
09-08-2006, 03:16 AM
Looks good:thumbup: . What offset are your rims?

josh_trdsparks
09-08-2006, 10:22 AM
I'm liking the wheels. Looks good !

Jfoofoo
09-08-2006, 10:34 AM
Nice.. me like :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Lafiro
09-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Looks good:thumbup: . What offset are your rims?
42 offset.

Im loving the rims/attention im getting now. I got stopped the first 1/2mile driving with them on by police, asking me 20 times whose car it was, where the owner was, if it was stolen..... omg the assholes they were. Whatever, no ticket, no nothing but wasting my time.

Anyway yeah im about to get the fog lights with hid's and Im going to also remove the Yaris name on the back and put the Vitz emblem on :headbang:

Makes people think my car can :burnrubber: but its all just a very nice and good riding/handling economical car!

I will post in the other threads tonight if I can, with pictures of the current HID's. Im getting the replacement bulb as one burned out, stupid me. Ill get pictures of the springs if I can, its very hard, cant get under the car at all, and they cant be seen that well either you know.

mrlam
09-08-2006, 01:14 PM
very nice:thumbsup:

Katana
09-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Cool rims.Nice choice there!

Lafiro
09-08-2006, 01:50 PM
Spring shot:smoking:

Bretsuaz
09-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Nice. What kind of wheels are those?

SimmZ
09-08-2006, 04:47 PM
Wow, freakin' nice! How much did you pay for the TRD Sportivo?

riceboy
09-08-2006, 05:33 PM
42 offset.

Anyway yeah im about to get the fog lights with hid's and Im going to also remove the Yaris name on the back and put the Vitz emblem on :headbang:

But it's a Belta.....

dngz
09-08-2006, 06:06 PM
But it's a Belta.....

True!!! Just debadge it!! Looks waay nicer!

bigsky2
09-08-2006, 06:38 PM
Anyway yeah im about to get the fog lights with hid's and Im going to also remove the Yaris name on the back and put the Vitz emblem on :headbang: .

I'm all for personalizing your car, but putting a Vitz emblem on your sedan is a no no.

Debadge it and leave it clean, or get a proper Belta emblem.

I repeat, do NOT put on a Vitz emblem.

Chris07LB
09-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Oh and btw, My HID's should be installed by tomorrow.... yes Toyota, but not at toyota price ;) muhahaha!!!!!

Damn, I still need to get another HID kit + Fog lights for my car to complete the outside look.

You mean re-installed right.. did they ever correct the wrong bulb the tried to fit?

My matching HID fogs should be finished soon..

Lafiro
09-08-2006, 11:01 PM
You mean re-installed right.. did they ever correct the wrong bulb the tried to fit?

My matching HID fogs should be finished soon..
Oh no, not today, didn't have time, so no, HID's are still not installed.

Also Chris.... need a link to the fog lights you are getting please.

How much did I pay for the TRD Sportivo? $160.

What kind of rims are those? ADR Model Flite 4(black).

jusdtm
09-11-2006, 04:03 AM
You got a good deal cause the TRD Sportivo springs are listing for around $400 in japan. How's the ride quality? The drop looks nice too.

Lafiro
09-11-2006, 09:59 AM
You got a good deal cause the TRD Sportivo springs are listing for around $400 in japan. How's the ride quality? The drop looks nice too.

The ride, oh much much better now, especially with the new tires/rims. It is lower to the ground, and on top of that, it seems to be much smoother and glides better in the air when going faster.

The car does not tilt or sway as much front/back/side to side, so when pressing on the gas, the forward motion is more straight forward then having the feeling of the car front come up off the ground/the back sink if you all get what I mean.

As for everything else, like hgihway driving, its sick..... I can turn through traffic like there was no tomorrow, except that this is not a sports car lol!!!

All in all, two things. It feels MUCH better now, but on the down side, the bumps feel MUCH worse. I mean especially since if you hit them hard enough or a deep enough one, you will buttom out and thats not good for the car.

I like it. Thats all and I know I made the right choice in having bought them and installing them. :headbang:

ChinoCharles
09-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Wonderful rims! They look amazing, I've never seen spokes like that. Thumbs up! And props on the springs... now you just need the matching shocks.

Chris07LB
09-11-2006, 06:43 PM
but on the down side, the bumps feel MUCH worse. I mean especially since if you hit them hard enough or a deep enough one, you will buttom out and thats not good for the car.

I told you to CUT YOUR BUMP STOPS! :rolleyes:

But whatda I know.. :laugh:

Say goodbye Toyota shocks.

Lafiro
09-11-2006, 07:26 PM
Edit - > was not neccessary

Chris07LB
09-11-2006, 07:40 PM
OK, so I will attempt to do so, just stop following my every post and challenging everything. Then when I ask something, you ignore it.

Ignore? Guess all my time spent PM'ing your ass to all your questions was ignoring you then too? You got balls my friend!

Nice, thats the answer I get, even after offering to install your springs and half ass HID kit your shop tried to install, only for you to get a WET headlight?? You mentioned your spring install, and how you didnt cut the bump stops, I wrote you back on the many negatives there would be

Kiss off then, dont ever ask for my help or info on anything.

riceboy
09-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Ouch.

slvryaris
09-11-2006, 09:05 PM
People cant take criticism about the things they do then do them right in the first place. I listen to people when they tell me about things that I have no friggin idea what I am doing. Its called learning...

VitzBoy
09-11-2006, 10:26 PM
There's no need to fight publicly about this. Please take this to PM or e-mail.