PDA

View Full Version : cusco or c-one?

dngz
09-09-2006, 01:48 AM
Which is better? cusco front strut bar or c-one front strut bar? cusco front 4 point lower tie bar or c-one front 4 point under brace??

Chris07LB
09-09-2006, 09:49 AM
They will all pretty much do the same thing, as they are all designed to brace the same points.

Cusco however, you find to be a lot cheaper price then C-One's products.

Get in touch with John@BulletProof here... Support the vendors, that support the site! :smile:

riceboy
09-09-2006, 07:16 PM
I'm thinking about holding out until megan racing or another manufacturer comes out with something a little more aggressive in pricing... but hey if ya want the JDM goodness... then by all means... go w/ the vendors.....

C2AUTOSPL
09-10-2006, 11:32 AM
MEgan will be releasing a few parts for the Yaris since they already sent the OEM stuff to the manufacturer for parts. I'll keep everybody posted.

BulletProofAuto
09-10-2006, 07:29 PM
i would just go with cusco since the c-one parts would be a wait. in a couple months i expect to have some basic c-one components in stock for sale, but right now its special order.

i would compare the parts like this.
trd is to toyota like mugen is to honda
c-one is to toyota like spoon is to honda

the pricing is similar and so is the quality. if you want the name and rarity then get c-one, if you want a product that is a little more readily available then go for cusco.

Linkseal
09-11-2006, 02:44 AM
Me using Cusco for both...

dngz
09-11-2006, 09:44 AM
hows the quality in both products?

Chris07LB
09-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Dont understand your Spoon comparison.. are they good or not? :confused:

BulletProofAuto
09-11-2006, 07:04 PM
oops...fixed it...supposed to say c-one.

ChinoCharles
09-12-2006, 11:50 AM
Buying C-ONE is like buying nike... you're payin 25% for the name. I thought it was already established that some of the Cusco products like the rear stabilizer bar is just basically a debadged C-ONE bar. If I wasn't so lazy I'd go look for the post.

johnnyfive
09-12-2006, 01:11 PM
there is another brand that produce c-one, (not cusco) that you get the exact same product, but in a different color, and without c-one labeling, can not recall the name, but there is a thread on here, probably in the vendors section, from C2Auto that has them for sale...

ChinoCharles
09-12-2006, 03:31 PM
Confused Cusco with BeatRush my bad

dngz
09-12-2006, 05:39 PM
yea yea, c2auto sells both! I saw some c-one stuff for cheaper from kamispeed.com though

BulletProofAuto
09-12-2006, 07:53 PM
you'll find that there are several basic styles of parts in japan. many of the parts are made by the same manufacturers and tweaked or just rebadged for each company.
for example: engine torque dampers that everyone see today are originally produced by silk road of japan. the only differences would be mounting points, but many times even that is the same.

Cusco is a fair priced product and they offer many applications for vehicles such as clutches, lsd, suspension, chassis parts, and some other helpful equipment.

C-One is soley toyota and offer many of the same products, matter of fact some of their parts should be produced in the same factories as cusco like their drivetrain parts.

i would just buy the style that you like and what is in your budget.