PDA

View Full Version : Denver, Colorado Springs, or Pueblo area?

eric81
04-29-2009, 11:01 PM
I am looking for anyone to meet up with at a dealership to show off and possibly do a photo shoot with. My car has some stuff done to it, but it has no tint, is still scratched, and has the stock rims and tires. I have talked with the guys at the dealership by my house, and there is a drag strip like, 5 mins from the dealership. The dealership would like to have some photo's of some suped up Yari' in their dealership to show off to possible tuners (I guess it might help boost sales on them, or something). Worst case scenario, we meet up, show off cars, watch others race at the strip, and call it a day. Did I mention I'll buy dinner or lunch?

eric81
06-22-2009, 02:03 PM
Is there ANYONE near here that owns a Yaris? Please? Just want to see what people are doing around here to improve power.

eric81
08-24-2009, 04:11 PM
Okay... I work at Toyota, and I KNOW poeple are buying Yaris'. Now, will you people pplease say Hi at least? Especially the guy with the bloe one with the spoiler that couldn't figure out his fog lamps here at the dealership.

blitzit
09-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Hi at least, Grand Junction, CO

justjesus
09-24-2009, 03:44 PM
Holy smokes, it's a dead scene over there. I'm considering relocating to CO (CO Springs), from CA, and want to see what's out there.
What's the Honda scene like? I also have a few CRXs that I toy with.

enobmort42
01-31-2010, 04:27 PM
Just found this thread.

Sweet if you're still in the state, let me know! I just moved to Denver a few weeks ago and that isn't too bad of a drive for me... Would love to at least interact with some other Yaris people!

Altitude
01-31-2010, 07:10 PM
Greetings from the Springs.

eric81
02-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Hello from Pueblo... just don't come and visit here, cause it sucks.

90tsi
02-01-2010, 01:19 PM
there are not very many ppl here in there region. im in the middle of missouri i think that there are 3 guys in st. louis. I dont know how many are up around you guys. when it gets a little warmer out i would like to see a meet happen of us.

Altitude
02-01-2010, 02:20 PM
there are not very many ppl here in there region. im in the middle of missouri i think that there are 3 guys in st. louis. I dont know how many are up around you guys. when it gets a little warmer out i would like to see a meet happen of us.

I imagine there's more in CO because I see a fair amount of them driving around, I just don't think they're the type to visit / hang out at YW. So far all the Yarii I have seen around here are stock except one that had some body kit parts on it.

90tsi
02-01-2010, 02:45 PM
i think in my town there is about 50 or so i see riding around but its like you said none of them are probably gonna have an interest in getting on the forum or doing anything to their car. I've heard from friends about a couple around here with a few things done but so far all i have seen modded is my own.

eric81
02-02-2010, 12:39 PM
I work at a Toyota Dealership (car salesman) and have only seen about 1 to 2 dozen Yarii here, and almost all are completely stock. I am more than happy to help people find parts and even install them, as long as they provide the money to purchase the parts and maybe some soda or beer. I tell everyone that brings one in to visit YarisWorld, but I am pretty sure no one has. I REALLY want to work on a car again. I have the tools and the knowledge, just need a car.

cali yaris
02-02-2010, 12:43 PM
^ sent you a PM :smile:

enobmort42
02-14-2010, 11:13 PM
I work at a Toyota Dealership (car salesman) and have only seen about 1 to 2 dozen Yarii here, and almost all are completely stock. I am more than happy to help people find parts and even install them, as long as they provide the money to purchase the parts and maybe some soda or beer. I tell everyone that brings one in to visit YarisWorld, but I am pretty sure no one has. I REALLY want to work on a car again. I have the tools and the knowledge, just need a car.

I've been trying to get my front trd springs on for a while, but I can't do it myself and Groove Toyota wants ~$400 to just put the fronts on. I have the springs on a set of struts, I just can't loosen them from the car. Wanna work on a car? lol

enobmort42
02-14-2010, 11:16 PM
I've only seen one other yaris that's modded, more than new wheels. It's a white hatch with lip kit, spoiler, looks to be lowered, rims, and tints. I've only seen it once and wanna see if they're on here!

eric81
02-19-2010, 11:16 AM
I've been trying to get my front trd springs on for a while, but I can't do it myself and Groove Toyota wants ~$400 to just put the fronts on. I have the springs on a set of struts, I just can't loosen them from the car. Wanna work on a car? lol

I'd LOVE to work on the car. I put lowering springs on my car all the way around about 2 years ago, so I can deffinately help put them on. I have of on Sundays, the rest of the week is fishy because of how the economy is right now. Do you have a garage to do the work in? I no longer have my Yaris, but I do have a vehicle I can throw all my tools in and go somewhere. Let me know if this Sunday works for you, and where you want to do it.

enobmort42
02-19-2010, 10:17 PM
I'd LOVE to work on the car. I put lowering springs on my car all the way around about 2 years ago, so I can deffinately help put them on. I have of on Sundays, the rest of the week is fishy because of how the economy is right now. Do you have a garage to do the work in? I no longer have my Yaris, but I do have a vehicle I can throw all my tools in and go somewhere. Let me know if this Sunday works for you, and where you want to do it.

You're my hero. I have weekends off every weekend, so Sundays would work great. I don't have a garage, though. I just moved here from Florida and the apartment complex we chose doesn't even offer covered parking. Bummer. FYI, never rent sight unseen :tongue:

I'm not picky as to where.. You're more than welcome to come here, or I can go there. Whichever you prefer, really. Like I said, I don't have a garage, but if I park the car juuust right, it won't go anywhere lol. It's up to you!

schragen
06-17-2010, 10:09 AM
Rockin the Onyx Edition through Boulder/Denver area...shes a head turner, thats for sure

darkMINI
07-20-2010, 09:21 PM
Bringin it back, Howdy.

schragen
07-30-2010, 04:43 PM
tryin to at least, i cant find anyone who owns a yaris in my area who isnt old A.F. and isnt a tree hugging hippy who wont mod their car...CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT OF THIS INSANITY *FURIOUSLY TEARS OUT HAIR*

Roar
03-12-2011, 07:39 PM
Hi! Springs here.

^^^^^^^ What's "an old AF"?

Aarron_M
03-31-2011, 04:01 PM
New owner in the Springs. Old AF is probably Air Force. I'm 16+yrs AF too. Just picked up my 11 Yaris 3dr w/5spd yesterday. Ordered my coilovers today. Should have them installed on Sunday. Not sure how fast my build will be, but I've been in the Subaru and Honda scene for 10+years.

Aarron_M
04-08-2011, 12:16 PM
No one here anymore?

Altitude
04-08-2011, 05:30 PM
It's pretty quiet, but I think most are still here.

Aarron_M
04-12-2011, 07:48 AM
What's everybody doing? Where in Colorado are you?

Altitude
04-12-2011, 05:45 PM
What's everybody doing? Where in Colorado are you?

I'm in COS too. darkMini is around here somewhere, bought some TPMS sensors off of him. He's got a Black Sand Pearl HB. I haven't seen too many Yari in town and most that I do are stock and likely not people that are members of YW.

Mine isn't heavily modded up but I do have wheels, TRD springs, sway bar and some other miscellaneous mods on it.

Aarron_M
04-14-2011, 08:40 PM
I just ordered a rear sway from Micro Image and have a line on a set of enkei RPF-1's.

Me:
http://kutsujuracing.com/mediapost/data/500/003a4.jpg

Aarron_M
04-20-2011, 12:54 PM
http://kutsujuracing.com/mediapost/data/500/030a.jpg

rtom
12-31-2011, 10:21 AM
Just moved to Denver with my '10 stock Yaris 3-door. I'm not really into modding, but I've been thinking about two things:
1. Adding the cruise control stick as pioneered by a fellow in CT
2. Wondering whether a warranty might be a good idea, since some people in cold snowy climates have had trouble with ice or salt screwing up their ABS -- expensive to replace. I remember some Canadians complaining about this.

RSYaris2008
05-18-2014, 01:19 AM
I bought my Yaris 2 years ago. Put rims on it as soon as I bought it. I'm in the military and is my daily driver since then and only put 8k miles in 2 years.

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1087&pictureid=6007

mittra
02-10-2015, 03:45 PM
Hiya kids! I just bought what appears to be a bone stock 08 3door MT with 50K miles on it. Looking forward to playing and making a few mods to give 'er a little more pep. I'm up in NoCO... what would you suggest I do first?