PDA

View Full Version : yaris at dealerships.

田中秀樹
09-15-2006, 12:16 AM
so. i've been searching around for tanaka's yaris that he wants..he told me how he wants it.. blazing blue. 5-speed. power package w/steel wheels. if not a yaris, he said either a corolla or a matrix is fine with him too. but if the matrix it has to be the M-Theory Speedway Blue one with the Caldina wheels.

got calls from a few dealers. so went there.

toyota of pasadena (symes toyota) has a white liftback...auto..convenience package. also a white sedan base, with convenience package.

longo toyota (el monte) has 3 yaris'. and they got a hatcback in today. i got a call from the guy, but i had other things to do. either way, they weren't blue so i didn't bother.

wondries toyota (alhambra) has a two yaris s (one red, one white) both with power package and steel wheels.

so for those looking for yaris' there you have it. i for one will not settle for a car that's not what i want. why some of you did, is beyond me. understandable if you really really need the car, but most have other cars that'll suffice for the time being.

monoculusjoe
09-15-2006, 07:48 PM
I have almost exactly that. No power package. I work for Toyota and even I had to order mine. They will not make that combination unless it is prefferenced at the port or even the factory. especially a lift back with the power package.