PDA

View Full Version : Going to New Brunswick

devinlamothe
05-27-2009, 03:15 PM
Well ... it's not my choice but I am going to be in New Brunswick from June 3rd until the 12th. Hoping to cross the Confederation Bridge to PEI while I'm there as well.

But if anyone is in the area, what is there to do?? lol Going to be spending a lot of time in Bathurst (family is there).

thebarber
05-27-2009, 05:15 PM
costs 42$ to get back to nb from pei

bathurst?! yikes....crandall is in fredericton and moncton....could hook up with him, he may have ideas

best just to drive around, its a nice province....hit shediac if its warm enough....the strait is nice and warm in summer

devinlamothe
05-28-2009, 01:23 AM
costs 42$ to get back to nb from pei

bathurst?! yikes....crandall is in fredericton and moncton....could hook up with him, he may have ideas

best just to drive around, its a nice province....hit shediac if its warm enough....the strait is nice and warm in summer

Yeah I know it's $42 but I've never seen the ocean before, and I figure if I'm already on the coast I may as well check out Charlottetown (I heard it's really nice).

And yes ... I know Bathurst doesn't sound like the most exciting place, but my g/f's grandparents are there and aren't doing so well, so I have to go. :tongue:

Crandall
05-28-2009, 09:22 AM
Yeah I know it's $42 but I've never seen the ocean before, and I figure if I'm already on the coast I may as well check out Charlottetown (I heard it's really nice).

And yes ... I know Bathurst doesn't sound like the most exciting place, but my g/f's grandparents are there and aren't doing so well, so I have to go. :tongue:

Charlottetown is nice in the summer and you could probably check around there are usually events or concerts going on all summer you might be able to catch.