PDA

View Full Version : Derby CT Car Show Tonight

kosko
05-31-2009, 11:45 AM
It's not specific to Yarii, but I digured I would let you know I am heading out there to represent with my Yaris! It's on Route 34 in Derby, at Heavenly Donut and starts at 5pm (as far as I know). There is a lot of little smart cars there, so I figured I would show up and if your in the South Central CT area feel free to swing by!

Nexus1155
05-31-2009, 11:58 AM
*facepalm* Honestly i don't know why people do this, no offsense to you because everyone here did it, but they say oh hey, car show tonight, or tomorrow, and then its like .... reallllllly.... you couldn't have said anything like last week?

and if you just found out today then thats cool too

enviri
05-31-2009, 04:19 PM
word. but since its 4:20 now, i did all i need to do for the day, and i live close enough to it to not give a crap, so i'll check it out.

kosko
05-31-2009, 08:07 PM
*facepalm* Honestly i don't know why people do this, no offsense to you because everyone here did it, but they say oh hey, car show tonight, or tomorrow, and then its like .... reallllllly.... you couldn't have said anything like last week?

and if you just found out today then thats cool too

In response I did just find out so I appreciate the end of your comment. As far as refernce, it's mostly old cars but you can still get in. As and FYI they happen pretty much every Sunday there, and tonight was allright but maybe we should collaborate on an upcoming Sunday to meet a little less last minute...

CTScott
05-31-2009, 10:14 PM
That's only about 20 minutes from me. I'd definitely be up for a meet there some upcoming Sunday.

TinyGiant
05-02-2010, 09:22 AM
It's official:thumbup:

New England Meet May 23 starting around 11:00 AM

Fox Run Mall
50 Fox Run Rd
Newington Twn N.H.
Meet near food court.

Attendees so far:

Tiny Giant
AlexNet0
Cruz-Gsr
Anubisx99
Fnkngrv
Enviri
Schleppy
Bobselectric
Poorsha
Tiddlygoose
Mshekleton
Rihdrkc
Jvbadsantos
Derekveliz2..............possibly
Yoxx.......................possibly

Meet open to everyone, if you can make it then join us!

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?p=467937#post467937

figured i would spread the word in the NE section so those not watching the thread can get the news.. we have 15 cars already!! lets make a massive meet!!

There wil be a raffle at the meet for a free shirt/stickers and cards too!