PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta area Yaris...

guzziknight
06-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Hi All,

Any Atlanta area events going on? I'm new to the group and to the car.

Yaniv

brody9981
06-03-2009, 05:13 PM
Welcome fellow ATL yariser! I live in ATL area too.....dont know of any events. Just wanted to say hey and welcome. I have an 08 S LB as well. Mine is polar white. Yours? Maybe we could try to get some folks together for a meet at Varsity or something.......

guzziknight
06-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Welcome fellow ATL yariser! I live in ATL area too.....dont know of any events. Just wanted to say hey and welcome. I have an 08 S LB as well. Mine is polar white. Yours? Maybe we could try to get some folks together for a meet at Varsity or something.......

That would be good. Another option would be to meet at a Sonic, similar to the Varisty and more options as to the location.

Here's a pic of my Yaris, silver.

brody9981
06-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Nice ride! Beutiful color....I would definetly be cool with a sonic meet! Any other ATL Yari interested? Looks like you picked her up at Curry Honda on Buford Hwy......good experience? Anyways, Hope some other area enthusiasts join in!

guzziknight
06-04-2009, 07:11 PM
Nice ride! Beutiful color....I would definetly be cool with a sonic meet! Any other ATL Yari interested? Looks like you picked her up at Curry Honda on Buford Hwy......good experience? Anyways, Hope some other area enthusiasts join in!

Yep, great experience. They gave more than I hoped for my Civic, and gave me a great price on the Yaris. I would recommend them to anyone.

If we can get anyone else in the area to chime in, we might be able to plan a meet...:smile:

yarstar
06-04-2009, 08:26 PM
I'm definitely in! I've been here for over a year and have hoped we could get a meet together sometime. You are gonna love modding this car. I've had a blast with mine. Welcome, both of you!

guzziknight
06-04-2009, 11:04 PM
OK, that makes 3.

Where do you guys live? I'm in Chamblee.

brody9981
06-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Whats up Yarstar!? Nice to meet you......I live near Gainesville, bout 45 mins north of atlanta. Where the hell are all the other ATL yari? I see alot these days on the roads!

jamal1984
06-10-2009, 11:03 AM
i'm here, i live in buford, around Mall Of Georgia.

brody9981
06-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Hey jamal, your not far from me! In fact I bought my yaris at Toyo Mall of GA.....Good to meet you. So now there is 4........

yarstar
06-10-2009, 10:10 PM
Whats up Yarstar!? Nice to meet you......I live near Gainesville, bout 45 mins north of atlanta. Where the hell are all the other ATL yari? I see alot these days on the roads!

Hey brody. We ought to meet up sometime in Gainesville. I'm up in Helen. Have you modded your car much? I sure have. I can give you some of my experience if you are thinking about making some mods.

buddyjim
06-17-2009, 01:24 AM
I'd be willing to make the drive up from Augusta, just moved down from Atl in fact :P

brody9981
06-17-2009, 06:44 PM
yarstar,
I'm in! I havnt done ANYTHING to my yaris yet......I'm still planning to do TRD Swaybar and suspension. Just havnt had ANY time yet. Man, u have some kick ass roads up there to play on! I'm off weekends, so maybe one saturday or sunday afternoon we could meet up in Gainesville. Ever go to WildWings? Anyways, to the rest of the ATL crowd, I'm still in for an ATL meet! Where's everybody at!? :iono:

doublewam
06-23-2009, 09:42 AM
Another signing in from the Atlanta area. I bought my Yaris at Toyota Mall of GA as well.

brody9981
06-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Whats up doublewam!? Another Buforder in the house! What you drivn? LB or sedan? You in the Buford area? Glad to see we got some more voices!

ivanivanix
08-03-2009, 10:50 PM
Just bought my 2009 5 door LB a week ago! It's a beauty! I'm in Cumming

guzziknight
08-03-2009, 11:15 PM
Welcome aboard!

brody9981
08-04-2009, 05:31 PM
WELCOME IVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t:
We gotta get a meet up! (with the whole ATL area crew on this thread) AND i'm serious this time!!! LOL

ivanivanix
10-16-2009, 11:06 AM
Heads up to ppl who purchased theirs @ Mall of GA!
I attended a new owners party last week and our service mgr told us that if we bought our new Toyota at the dealership, we're entitled to a complimentary NitroFill and subsequent refills.
This morning I swang by and had my air replaced with Nitrogen in all 5 tires. Not only that, they also gave me a NitroFill 1-year membership with free roadside assistance.
So head their way and get yours. Cheers!

Sum1Kool
06-02-2010, 12:10 AM
hey guys, just trying to revive this thread. I just got my yaris about two weeks ago. Glad to see there are a couple of members aound my area. I have a white 2010 3-door. So far, I have Enkei RPF-01 wheels, tanabe springs, Greddy Ti-C exhaust, HIDs... It'll be great if we could get a meet going in the next couple of weeks. I'm new to the yaris community, but not new to modding cars. I've had a couple of projects under my belt (i.e. 99 Eclipse Spyder GS-T, 2002 Audi A4, 89 CRX [still own], S2000, VW GTI, Scion XB) and now the yaris. It's a fun little car to drive and relatively cheap to mod. given that you're not trying to win any shows or break any speed records. great commuter. Well hope to catch some of you guys around town. I also go mine at mall of GA toyota.

Jerry P
03-13-2012, 04:39 AM
Anyone out there who doesn't have a car and is thinking of buying one, Toyota is a great choice. Getting a dealer will also be really helpful on your part. I decided that the car search should be narrowed down when I first started looking. I figured selecting one brand based on merits was probably my best bet. I decided to select Toyota because their automobiles will last me a long time and are reliable. I went to a car dealership in Atlanta after that. The car dealership was able to help me select out every little thing that I wanted in my ideal car. You can go to Toyota Atlanta GA (http://www.cardealexpert.com/city/GA/Atlanta) to find a dealership near you.