PDA

View Full Version : Farwell get-together for Astroman @ Lucky Labrador in SW Portland

Astroman
06-24-2009, 02:10 AM
When: This Friday around 6:30pm

Where: Lucky Labrador in Multnomah Village, great place for beer, pizza, salads, etc. Address is 7675 SW Capitol Hwy

Why?: I (Astroman) am relocating back to Wenatchee WA this weekend, and would like to get together with some of ya to grab a beer and food, and of course talk Yaris!

Who is coming (so far)?: Astroman & Thirty-Nine, open to the rest of you of course!

Here is the website of Lucky Labrador: http://www.luckylab.com/html/story.html :w00t:

silver_echo
06-24-2009, 02:48 AM
When: This Friday around 6:30pm

Where: Lucky Labrador in Multnomah Village, great place for beer, pizza, salads, etc. Address is 7675 SW Capitol Hwy

Why?: I (Astroman) am relocating back to Wenatchee WA this weekend, and would like to get together with some of ya to grab a beer and food, and of course talk Yaris!

Who is coming (so far)?: Astroman & Thirty-Nine, open to the rest of you of course!

Here is the website of Lucky Labrador: http://www.luckylab.com/html/story.html :w00t:

hey astroman, i would love to be able to make it to the farewell, however i am a whole heck of a lot closer to the new location... now i have a ?? for you... why wesnatchee?... so hey, you should hit me up on the other forum that i am on that is based solely in the NW... www.nwtuner.com now if you ever make it over to spokane, you should definitely hit me up, and we can show people that the 1nz actually has an aftermarket...

Astroman
06-24-2009, 03:31 AM
hey astroman, i would love to be able to make it to the farewell, however i am a whole heck of a lot closer to the new location... now i have a ?? for you... why wesnatchee?... so hey, you should hit me up on the other forum that i am on that is based solely in the NW... www.nwtuner.com (http://www.nwtuner.com) now if you ever make it over to spokane, you should definitely hit me up, and we can show people that the 1nz actually has an aftermarket...

Well, the reason I'm going there is I have friends and family that are willing to help me out in my current situation. I also am starting up my old computer repair biz that was doing quite well when I left 4 years ago. Already my return is generating quite the buzz. I am disappointed to leave Portland. Lots of Yarii (quite a few are even on this site), more meet opportunities, an actual track you can take you're car on, and no sales tax.

I'll definitely make it over to Spokane for shows, meets, etc. Blktiger would love the company. That poor guy drove to so many events hours from Spokane just to hang with other Yaris enthusiasts. Going to be a bummer I'll be the only YW member in Wenatchee, but hopefully I'll get some recruits. :smile:

silver_echo
06-24-2009, 03:52 AM
Well, the reason I'm going there is I have friends and family that are willing to help me out in my current situation. I also am starting up my old computer repair biz that was doing quite well when I left 4 years ago. Already my return is generating quite the buzz. I am disappointed to leave Portland. Lots of Yarii (quite a few are even on this site), more meet opportunities, an actual track you can take you're car on, and no sales tax.

I'll definitely make it over to Spokane for shows, meets, etc. Blktiger would love the company. That poor guy drove to so many events hours from Spokane just to hang with other Yaris enthusiasts. Going to be a bummer I'll be the only YW member in Wenatchee, but hopefully I'll get some recruits. :smile:

hold the phone! there are YW members in spokane besides me??? have him get in contact with me!!! we need to get a show presence in spokane for the 1nz vehicles... besides, it would be nice to not be the only person with an echo/yaris at local meets...

Thirty-Nine
06-24-2009, 11:41 AM
I will be there.

Astroman
06-24-2009, 10:40 PM
bump!

bzinn 1
06-25-2009, 08:21 PM
Booooooo..........jk.........it is a good thing to go home sometimes.......honestly you are still in the area........wished I could of gotten to Portland more this year but never made it down except at Xmas.........good luck with the move and do not be a stranger......who knows......maybe one day I will head East for a show and look you up........Brian

Astroman
06-25-2009, 08:42 PM
I certainly won't be a stranger :biggrin:.

Kinda sucks I have to drive further to attend meets or shows, but it gives me a great excuse to do what I love best, driving my yaris. :thumbsup:

Thirty-Nine
06-25-2009, 09:54 PM
I think my buddy Nathan might come, too ...

Astroman
06-26-2009, 02:28 PM
Is he the one you came with on the first autocross day?

Thirty-Nine
06-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Is he the one you came with on the first autocross day?

Nah, that's Craig. He might come, too. :smile:

Black Yaris
06-26-2009, 04:36 PM
damn... I will be flying to portland on July 24th for the weekend :(

Thirty-Nine
06-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Good to see you guys yesterday!

Astroman
06-28-2009, 04:50 AM
damn... I will be flying to portland on July 24th for the weekend :(

Remind me of this, my gf will be in Portland until September, so I might be down that weekend. Would be cool to grab a beer or somethin'.

blktiger60
09-30-2009, 04:50 AM

And lets not forget the $780 (95 in a 70) ticket I got on the way home from Griot's last year.