PDA

View Full Version : Oklahomies!!!

l2a3k2a3i
07-25-2009, 07:27 AM
Where on earth have you all been? I've started a second job so my schedual has gotten ridiculous making it even hard to keep up with you guys!

Prohibit- dude we gotta chill. Sorry i missed your call the other day i was at work and couldn't answer at the time and didn't get off till 8 a.m. (im sure you didn't want me returning your call then)

Klinton- Dude what up? I keep losing your number due to phone changes. Hit me up email me or whatever we still need to meet!

Everybody else in Ok- Hit me up! Us yaris owners must unite! haha

Brad

Prohibit
08-22-2009, 04:53 PM
Ah! Guess I am a little late haha. I'll have a job in the city within a few weeks and we will have to go cruising man.

Prohibit
09-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Man, I think there is like 3 modified yaris's in all of Oklahoma or something :( Our state is yaris-dead.

SaerinRhoe
09-16-2009, 09:50 AM
I'm in Dallas but I'm going up to Tulsa on the 19th for the day to hang out with a friend for a while. We'll be at the mall for a game day. I don't know if Tulsa has more than one mall or not though.

I'll be looking for all the Okie Yarii. :)

S.R.

SaerinRhoe
09-19-2009, 09:58 AM
Ok folks,

I'll be getting on the road in about half an hour. I'm heading to the Tulsa Convention Center for a game convention. Honk if you see me. If anyone wants to get burgers this evening, gimme a ring at 214-405-3715. I might not answer right away but I will call you back as soon as I can. I don't always hear the phone ring when I'm in the car.

S.R.

Prohibit
09-22-2009, 02:17 PM
Ok folks,

I'll be getting on the road in about half an hour. I'm heading to the Tulsa Convention Center for a game convention. Honk if you see me. If anyone wants to get burgers this evening, gimme a ring at 214-405-3715. I might not answer right away but I will call you back as soon as I can. I don't always hear the phone ring when I'm in the car.

S.R.

Sorry we missed you, I haven't logged in for a while.

Our crew is kinda dead :P really only like 3-4 of us.

SaerinRhoe
09-22-2009, 02:52 PM
That's ok :) I wound up at the Game Con at the Tulsa Convention Center and I was there until midnight.

We'll get another chance sometime soon.

S.R.