PDA

View Full Version : (Group buy) color coded L.E.D signal mirror covers.

W.A.S.P
10-06-2006, 01:10 AM
Hi guys, I just exchanged E-Mails with Leng at www.maxdax.com to see if he could give the forum members a break on the price of his L.E.D signal mirrors.

The regular price for the mirrors(painted to your like) is US$102 per pair plus US$42 shipping to the US.(15 to 20 days) or U$70 (3 to 7 days)

For a group buy of 10 members or more he will drop the price.

Below is his answer:

"Hi,

Thank you for your email.

For 10 pairs or more:
- SGD125 / USD79 per pair painted

Shipping to US (single address) by postal air parcel, per carton of 10
pairs:
- Standard (15 to 20 days): USD185
- Express (3 to 7 days): USD237

Please allow 4 to 6 working days for painted items to be ready before
shipping. We will require the colour codes you need.

Prices valid for 10 days."

That makes it $79 per pair plus $18.50 or $23.70 Shipping for us. I'm game! Anybody else?

Here's a picture of the mirror from his website :

hasher22
10-06-2006, 01:25 AM
Hmmmm i would def. Get one but im in australia....sucks ass

W.A.S.P
10-06-2006, 01:45 AM
HASHER, I believe you will still get th reduced price. You just have to talk to Leng about the shipping rate. BTW, that red Yaris of yours would look sick with the sigal mirrors!

hasher22
10-06-2006, 02:18 AM
Ya i guess ill email him today. Though i can get some of ebay but its chrome and non painted so i have to paint it somehow. Both are replacement covers right?

Ones of ebay

http://i2.ebayimg.com/03/i/08/71/64/d8_1.JPG

W.A.S.P
10-06-2006, 02:27 AM
Yes, replacement snap on covers...I've seen those, but as you said, being chrome and all is a pain. You can still paint them, but not everyone wants to bother. I ordered the other type found on E-Bay, because I like the shape of the blinkers better, I will get them painted to match the car once they get here, but in the meantime I would like to give the Maxdax a try!

These are the ones I ordered from E-Bay, they come with blue and amber L.E.Ds, but I will try to replace the blue with white or even amber to make them US legal, and of course color code the housing to my Polar white Yaris:

Chris07LB
10-06-2006, 06:05 AM
Yes, replacement snap on covers...I've seen those, but as you said, being chrome and all is a pain. You can still paint them, but not everyone wants to bother. I ordered the other type found on E-Bay, because I like the shape of the blinkers better, I will get them painted to match the car once they get here, but in the meantime I would like to give the Maxdax a try!

These are the ones I ordered from E-Bay, they come with blue and amber L.E.Ds, but I will try to replace the blue with white or even amber to make them US legal, and of course color code the housing to my Polar white Yaris:

Im waiting for color matched pic's! :clap:

Violin
10-06-2006, 06:53 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the shipping quote is to one US address. You'd then need to re-ship to 10 or more group buyers at additional cost.

Violin
10-06-2006, 06:54 AM
BTW - "AUTO ACCESSORIES - WINE - PET SUPPLIES"

What a mix!

theycallmebutter
10-06-2006, 10:02 AM
Chris07LB, check your PM, sent you something couple days ago.

W.A.S.P
10-06-2006, 11:36 AM
Im waiting for color matched pic's! :clap:

Chris, I can probably go down to NJ so you can see them in person once they get here; Then I will take them apart for the L.E.D swap and color match.... Do you know any good shops around your area that can paint the covers for me. I just don't have a good place where I can spray, and buying the specific rattle can for primer , base color and clear is very expensive when you are just going to paint two pieces of plastic.

Take care!

Chris07LB
10-06-2006, 06:11 PM
Chris, I can probably go down to NJ so you can see them in person once they get here; Then I will take them apart for the L.E.D swap and color match.... Do you know any good shops around your area that can paint the covers for me. I just don't have a good place where I can spray, and buying the specific rattle can for primer , base color and clear is very expensive when you are just going to paint two pieces of plastic.

Take care!

I know where I can get it done... if you round up a few local orders, I can get them all painted at once, and save a few bucks. :biggrin: