PDA

View Full Version : WHAT COLOURS ARE AVAILABLE WHERE?

stuffy
03-29-2006, 11:42 AM
personally, i think the colours available in n.america are pretty meager,

and i don't like many of them, the colours that i like the best are silver and white, and to a lesser extent the orange,
my '06 is silver (but i didn't have much of a choice unless i wanted to wait more than a week to get it).
i really like the blue that was available for the echo hatch, it is brighter and more metallic than the yaris blue. originally, my preference was blue, but since seeing it on the street, i don't like it much at all.
for such a sharp looking car, they really toned down the palette.

i saw a post somewhere, i think it was from a dealership in australia, with a gun metal silver yaris, that looked great, imo.

stuffy
03-30-2006, 09:32 AM
everyone is happy with the colours that are available?

swng
03-30-2006, 07:17 PM
I know that you like the silver colour. I like it too, and I have a silver mica RS. So I am quite happy. A wider range of colours would be welcomed by the car buyers but I believe Toyota is conservative about the North American market. I think if one can wait, one can get the colour of choice.
Good luck to every one!

why?
03-31-2006, 08:05 AM
I'm so tempted to paint mine this color eventually.

http://www.scion.com/release_series/

jdgriswald
03-31-2006, 12:05 PM
I'm so tempted to paint mine this color eventually.

Funny thing is that color was originally a JDM Vitz RS color. Now no longer available.

why?
04-01-2006, 09:47 AM
Funny thing is that color was originally a JDM Vitz RS color. Now no longer available.

Cool. Its a good Irish color, lol.

Ziv
04-01-2006, 02:05 PM
yeah, like that st. patrick's days beer. hum..... green beer.....