PDA

View Full Version : Fast and the Furious Video Game Contest

BulletProofAuto
10-10-2006, 01:51 PM
Hey guys, I just wanted to make a thread about The Fast and the Furious video game that Namco Bandai recently released. I know there are a couple of other threads out there on the game, but I wanted to start one for screen caps of the cars that can be built in the game.

We're putting together a contest for the coolest custom car in the game with fairly significant prizes being awarded to the winners. Please use this thread to post screen caps of your favorite car's you've built.

Note: To be eligible to win the prize your car must show a Bulletproof sticker placed on it.

We'll review the cars and once everyone has some time to submit their best, I'll pick the finalists and do an online poll to determine the winner. The prizes will be good. Keep in mind this contest is being done across numerous forums, so it'll be more then just whoever submits shots on Fit Freak for example.

A little background:
We've been a consultant with Namco Bandai on the development of this game and it was our role to advise them on JDM tuning and to gather the contacts and contracts that make most of the tuning possible.

During our limited time consulting on F&F 3 the movie we were dissatisfied with the creative direction bailed out early on with the development of that movie. As a consultant on this video game however we were much more impressed with the leadership and direction of the producers. With our work over the course of development I think that it turned out quite well (fortunately I've seen a lot of feedback so far that seems to indicate it being a success).

As you probably know, our business has two tuning shops in the game that allow the cars to be modified. To celebrate, this contest is designed to showcase the best virtually tuned cars that can be built in the virtual Bulletproof Automotive tuning shop (or the Bespoke VIP tuning shop).

Have some fun with it.

Prizes will be announced soon.

BulletProofAuto
10-10-2006, 01:51 PM
btw here is a wallpaper we made of our various cars in the game.

http://www.bespokeventures.com/bespokewallpaper.jpg

eTiMaGo
10-11-2006, 05:30 AM
Looks cool, but... no Yaris? :biggrin:

hasher22
10-14-2006, 11:04 AM
The fast and the furious the game? Who needs that when u got NFS Carbon

anyway i recon NFS should make a game with common cars. Such as camry, yaris, echo, corolla, astra, mazda 6 3 2, tiida, Getz, commodore, pathfinder........and so on not just the sports performance cars. NOW THAT WOULD SELL

eTiMaGo
10-14-2006, 11:35 AM
yeah and call it NFS: The Slow and the Irritating

edit: though there still is good ol' gran turismo, once the new one comes out I sure hope they put our little cars in there... same with Forza 2 (next month!!!!)

Katana
10-14-2006, 03:14 PM
Well the GT4 has the old Yaris RS there, with 150hp!