PDA

View Full Version : Feeler:2008 Yaris HB 5-speed, 13k miles

ozmdd
08-20-2009, 04:39 PM
Got a baby on the way, so thinking about selling the Yaris. :cry: I've got every original part, plus I'm including all the upgrades. 18"x7.5" DC Draglites (charcoal w/ red lip) w/ 215-45-18R tires, Thunder axle-back exhaust, JDM clear/chrome tails, Scion Pioneer HU (AAC, MP3, WMA, ipod control), Scion/Bazooka powered sub w/ oem radio wiring harness (dealer-installed), sythetic-only oil since new, TRD billet shift knob, factory speakers replaced w/ 6.5" Polk Audio, 3M dealer window tint plus windshield header (also 3M), TRD alloy racing pedal-covers.

The car has been my commuter for about a year. It is driven mostly freeway, no hard-driving or street-racing, and is kept immaculately clean, inside and out. It looks great with the minor mods, and the exhaust sounds nice and feels stronger in the low-end.

As I said before, I have kept EVERY OEM part, including the rims/tires/hubcaps, so the vehicle could easily be put back into showroom condition in a matter of a few hours. All upgrades and oem parts are included.
I'm not sure what I need out of it (pay-off), but I'll entertain ANY offer, and I'm happy to let someone in the DFW area test-drive the car. Its lotsa fun, but I need more doors.

eric81
08-25-2009, 09:48 PM
What do you owe?

MadMax
08-25-2009, 09:59 PM
Pics would help it sell faster!

ozmdd
08-25-2009, 11:48 PM
Never mind. Thanks, but I'm gonna make it work. The thought of parting with Huevito isn't worth it. Lock this thread up!