PDA

View Full Version : Goin' to the track

taracor
08-26-2009, 08:24 PM
Hey guys, I've been wondering, where do you all go to the track in the northwest? I've been looking a around and I can only find Bremerton Motorsports and Pacific Raceways, and I don't really understand how either of those work. As far as I know you need to be a part of some greater club to race at Bremerton, and you need previous experience to go to Pacific Raceways. How/where do you all do it? If you guys could help me out in getting me on a track, I would be extremely grateful!

Tamago
08-26-2009, 08:31 PM
are you interested in track days or autocross? where in WA are you? there are some pretty good autoX clubs in WA (i used to live in Spangle, Spokane, Kent and Seattle)

taracor
08-26-2009, 08:40 PM
Honestly I'm interested in both, I just really want to get out there. I'm in Tacoma, which is near Federal Way and Kent and whatnot.

Thirty-Nine
08-27-2009, 12:17 PM
I know the Oregon-area SCCA has an autocross course in Packwood, WA (why it's part of the Oregon reason is beyond me).

silver_echo
08-27-2009, 06:22 PM
well you could make the 300 mile drive to spokane for spokane county motorsports park... not a bad place for 1/4 mile track... prices are kinda sucky, but you do get in a number of runs, for an evening... don't need to be a member of a club, or have previous experience...

Astroman
09-29-2009, 06:36 PM
There is a 1/4mile track in Yakima called renegade raceway. I'ts open to whatever on test n tune nights. Check their website if you're interested. I've gone 3 times there so far.

blktiger60
09-30-2009, 04:46 AM
http://spokanecountyraceway.com/