PDA

View Full Version : Seat Covers

Miceer
10-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Hey guys,

i would really like to get some nice looking seat covers for my 3dr hatch but i am having trouble finding them. anyone have some good links i can check out?

thanks

iampachino
10-17-2006, 08:48 PM
katzkin.com I think they are offering a leather seat coversion for the 07 yaris in the states. Its on ebay. they have a websie though. It looks really nice on the other cars, but no pics w/ yaris or even a choice on the webpage. so i guess check ebay under toyota yaris and then check.

HaRtBrEaKaR101
10-18-2006, 06:03 AM
I bought the "fits all" seat covers before and they wouldn't fit right. I don't suggest seat covers.

07WYarisRS
10-18-2006, 10:13 AM
I've tried about 10 different sets on the RS seats
Nothing fits properly....
Maybe the standard yaris seats with smaller side bolsters but not the sport seats in the RS

Violin
10-18-2006, 10:51 AM
katzkin.com I think they are offering a leather seat coversion for the 07 yaris in the states. Its on ebay. they have a websie though. It looks really nice on the other cars, but no pics w/ yaris or even a choice on the webpage. so i guess check ebay under toyota yaris and then check.

Those Katzkins on eBay are not full leather and take a lot of skill to install. Katzkin makes nice stuff, but I can't really see getting the part vinyl covers. For $1,100 or so you can get full leather installed.

MrMondayNite
10-18-2006, 03:41 PM
Try http://www.bestleatherkits.com/index.html there only $527 for most cars, I've had Classic Soft Trim Leather on my 01 Civic and I was not really impressed, only leather seating surfaces. Violin what company did you go with for your leather?

Violin
10-18-2006, 06:14 PM
Roadwire.

littlecarlove
10-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Roadwire.

Violin - I’m not sure I understand how this works. I looked up the
Roadwire site. They are in California and you are in New Jersey. Did
they send you a kit or did you send them your seats or maybe there is
a shop close to you that uses Roadwire stuff? Forgive my ignorance,
I’ve never done anything like this to a car before. I’m looking at getting
a Yaris LB next week and I really want heated leather seats - after that,
I’ll be making a trip up to see you about putting in a sunroof! :rolleyes:

Hays

I edited this to say that I found the other leather seat thread. I see your
dealer took care of it - I’ll have to ask about that.

paultyler_82
10-19-2006, 10:12 PM
Violin - I’m not sure I understand how this works. I looked up the
Roadwire site. They are in California and you are in New Jersey. Did
they send you a kit or did you send them your seats or maybe there is
a shop close to you that uses Roadwire stuff? Forgive my ignorance,
I’ve never done anything like this to a car before. I’m looking at getting
a Yaris LB next week and I really want heated leather seats - after that,
I’ll be making a trip up to see you about putting in a sunroof! :rolleyes:

Hays

I edited this to say that I found the other leather seat thread. I see your
dealer took care of it - I’ll have to ask about that.

For heated seats look to Rostra... the same people that make cruise for the Yaris, make a universal "ComfortHeat" kit. http://www.rostra.com/automotive-consumer.htm

for leather... visit an auto upholstry shop, most of them vend custom leather reupholstery from various venders, you might just shop around, get some prices, but watch out for overpriced kits that use vinyl on parts of the seat, I mean, if you're gonna shell out the money, you want ALL leather.