PDA

View Full Version : When 2010 yaris?

takoyaki
09-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Hi, I'm Lisa and thinking about buying a 5dr auto yaris in cherry red, with the safety pack. :thumbup:
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the 2010 yaris in Oz?
Any DSC? Release date? Any changes?

Thanks
Lisa

AND189
09-01-2009, 11:22 PM
hey there i dont know ay ha ha get involved though when i went to get my yaris i also got the safe pack it took 3 months for the order to get here ay good luck if a good way to find out is to google the jap one they will be the first to get it they call it a vitz over there

a start
http://www.autoincar.com/rendering-picture-next-generation-2010-toyota-yaris-vitz-830l/

Jahbs
09-06-2009, 03:15 AM
Japan is currently using 1.33litre yaris's with Duel VVT-I Engines with start/stop engines
UK currently has them also but from wat i heard we wont be getting them for a few years

altho i heard they are considering a sportivo mod with a 1.8 litre engine here not guaranteed toyota australia are considering it tho

spookz
09-16-2009, 12:29 AM
I thought the 2010 Yaris was no different to the current 2009 Yaris.

Anyhow, Australian dealerships should get the 2010 builds when they've cleared the current stock in Australia OR you request a model combination which they have no stock of and needs to be built to order.

It doesn't always take 3 months to receive a custom order. It depends on how busy the factory is, when they the next shipment to Australia is, and a few other factors. Mine took just over a 1month to arrive. =)