PDA

View Full Version : For sale and wtb

Shroomster
09-04-2009, 11:15 AM
is it just me or are there a lot of missed connections going on recently?

I'll look in the FOr sale threads and then into the willing to buy section and see a seller and a buyer who are oblivious to each other.

going solely by the titles of the threads:

an example: there is a thread about a set of seat brackets for sale.

there is a thread in the willing to buy section about looking for seat brackets.(unless the op is looking for o.e.m)

is there some way to get people to realize what they're looking to sell or buy might already be going on in the other section?

or am I just being weird?

Shroomster
09-04-2009, 11:17 AM
also this will sound kind of dumb but for the time being a lot of what people are looking for can be had off CTScott's 'crashy'. as he is parting out most of it.

but I'm thinking a lot of the time people are not looking/searching before they post, which can't be avoided anyways......

tomato
09-04-2009, 12:33 PM
Also, keep in mind that unless you are refering to a highly specific part or piece of equipment, people can use different words to describe the same thing, so you might search the forum until the cows come home and still not find your info because you and the post are using different words to describe the same thing. :iono:

AdeJong 03
09-04-2009, 04:37 PM
i had the brackets for sale

i already pm'd the user who made the wtb thread but made a fs thread as well in case anyone was interested because i havent received a response from him