PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State v Michigan

ChinoCharles
10-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Anyone care to place any wagers? HAHA We're taking it again this year! :smoking: :drinking: :thumbsup:

eflb55
10-28-2006, 11:21 PM
michigan is gonna lay the smack

i hope.

Black Yaris
10-28-2006, 11:24 PM
I go with Ohio ... my wife is a Michigan fan.... Our house during this game is not fun

ChinoCharles
10-29-2006, 12:08 AM
With USC losing today, it is becoming more and more likely that no matter what happens at the 11th game of the season, both teams will meet again for the twelfth game... and the national championship.

Wouldn't that be some shit?

Black Yaris
10-29-2006, 09:04 AM
2 OSU/UM games in one season.... I may as well get a divorse

riceboy
10-29-2006, 11:17 AM
lol

eflb55
10-29-2006, 01:25 PM
lol, you cant play two times in one bowl from the same division i think. basically, whoever wins the osu mich game will be the national champions because they'll go onto the championship bowl.

ChinoCharles
10-29-2006, 02:57 PM
lol, you cant play two times in one bowl from the same division i think. basically, whoever wins the osu mich game will be the national champions because they'll go onto the championship bowl.

WRONG. BCS number 1 and 2 play for the national title no matter what.

H8SGAS
10-30-2006, 01:40 AM
I need them both to lose eventually…. but I was born in Ohio and spent my early childhood there thus they are my number two team. However my GATORS come first!:thumbsup: I’m actually hoping for the top 6-7 teams all to have one loss leaving several teams outside looking in, not just one. Then we would really be left with no true National Champion the affected teams would all unite in a boycott of their respective bowl games leading to the birth of a playoff system....yeah yeah I know I'm dreaming!!

boris13
10-30-2006, 03:40 PM
I went to high school in Ann Arbor but did not attend the University of Michigan. Therefore, I have no vested interest in the game (I don't buy the whole "state pride" argument). I believe that one should simply root for the college that they attended; therefore, GO University of Nevada Wolf Pack! :)

ChinoCharles
10-30-2006, 03:43 PM
I need them both to lose eventually…. but I was born in Ohio and spent my early childhood there thus they are my number two team. However my GATORS come first!:thumbsup: I’m actually hoping for the top 6-7 teams all to have one loss leaving several teams outside looking in, not just one. Then we would really be left with no true National Champion the affected teams would all unite in a boycott of their respective bowl games leading to the birth of a playoff system....yeah yeah I know I'm dreaming!!

Haha, well you lucked out... Florida got placed above Auburn in the BCS even though they lost to Auburn!

H8SGAS
10-31-2006, 03:34 PM
Well I could be like most fans and try to justify it by pointing to strength of schedule but…...I know I’d be screaming if the situation was reversed so I’ll just be quiet! Did ya see how 18 of the top 25 in the BCS have one loss or less….I looked quickly over some of the schedules and very few of them play each other….this could be NASTY (by the way if YOU wanted to is there anyway to move this to the general forum, I only found it by accident and I’m sure lots of us are interested in the outcome and the ramifications it will create :biggrin: )