PDA

View Full Version : "STL Talk Thread"

jekqmb
10-12-2009, 11:45 PM
Well since there are quite a few of us popping up, i decided we should have are own thread.....So whats up? Anyone get any new stuff for their Yaris? I just tinted my heads/tails, looks pretty nasty on the Yaris. After seeing Garms Headlights blacked out i went ahead and did it.

90tsi
10-14-2009, 01:08 PM
im not quite in stl but i was just there this morning runnin my sis up to the airport. im for sure gonna check up this thread when i get on now. havent done anything lately. just what i have had since summer.

JumpmanYaris
10-14-2009, 01:11 PM
damn long time no see dude^

90tsi
10-14-2009, 01:13 PM
ive been kinda around. just gettin ready for work. whats been going on? i seen yall went to that meet at wrightpatterson. i wanted to go bad i used to live there.

JumpmanYaris
10-14-2009, 01:15 PM
ive been kinda around. just gettin ready for work. whats been going on? i seen yall went to that meet at wrightpatterson. i wanted to go bad i used to live there.

yup it was fun, we are going to the one at Texas now lol 15 hr drive bro:laugh: but i got family down there so ill stay the hole week there hopefully is as fun as IA

90tsi
10-14-2009, 01:20 PM
thats cool. IA was a blast. next year is gonna b a must. well i gotta roll to work ill holla at ya later. see ya

jekqmb
10-18-2009, 11:07 PM
Ya i know where waynesville is, i really want to get an STL meet together...... I need to put my Silk Roads on and and my 16X7 Rota SA racers, but this cold and rainy weather crap has me thinking twice.... I need to really order a C-one spoiler too.

Mateo
10-19-2009, 02:03 PM
Hey post a pic of the head lights I would love to see them. I just ordered the leather shift boot and e-break boot from microimage should have it later this week.

90tsi
10-19-2009, 10:51 PM
i used to have to have those when i had my 07. since i totalled it theyre just sitting my tool box collecting dust. the 09s have a shift boot already which i thought was pretty clean so i left it. i put a lil red lamin x on my taillights. they turned out alright i think.

Mateo
10-23-2009, 09:09 PM
Tomorrow 10-24-09 there will be a car show/open house at Alton Toyota Scion, starts at 7 ends 11, free pizza, live band or local collage radio will be there . There is even a category for best Halloween themed car. Sorry its such sort notice. I will be there with my work running a little gaming spot representing the local Gamestop I work at. This will be the 3rd open house I have been there for, and normally a few nice cars from STL Scion car club show up and Im bringing the new DJ hero to play on there nice big tvs. Would love to see a few of you guys if your free tomorrow.
For more info or address www.altonscion.com

90tsi
10-26-2009, 05:22 PM
sorry i missed i just caught the post. i wasnt able to get on all weekend. hope the show was a good time.

Mateo
10-26-2009, 08:43 PM
It was better than working in the mall that night. And free pizza was a plus but not to many people or cars.