PDA

View Full Version : ET V-Force Plus???

Brad D
12-07-2009, 08:16 PM
The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that uses a microprocessor to optimize ignition spark advance and recalibrate the fuel maps for improved horsepower, torque, acceleration, and throttle response

http://www.jetchip.com/V_FORCE_PLUS.asp

they make it for the Yaris I think... but to me it just looks like a OBDII port reader.. but if you could tune with it that would be wild...

I will call them tomorrow.. but i bet it does not tune the ecu..

CTScott
12-07-2009, 09:07 PM
I just downloaded the install instruction. It connects to the TPS and the MAF, so it's just another one of the devices that fools the ECM by fudging the MAF data. It doesn't actually do any programming to the ECM.

WeeYari
12-07-2009, 09:16 PM
I didn't think what they offered for the Yaris even went as far as trying to 'fool' anything. My take was that it is simply a monitoring device.

CTScott
12-07-2009, 09:26 PM
I looked at the install directions for the model of the V-Force Plus that is listed on the link above as being for "all" 1990-2008 Toyotas w/4 cylinder engines. If you look at the vehicles it actually is for, Yaris is not listed.

Brad D
12-08-2009, 01:20 AM
yeah your right i just thought it might plug in to the port and let you change things on the factory ECU.. too good to be true:frown:

blacksandiegovitz
12-08-2009, 10:47 AM
I looked at the install directions for the model of the V-Force Plus that is listed on the link above as being for "all" 1990-2008 Toyotas w/4 cylinder engines. If you look at the vehicles it actually is for, Yaris is not listed.

^^ Me too Lol , too good to be true :mad: