PDA

View Full Version : Spotted, World Golf Village Area

kargoboy
01-18-2010, 01:12 PM
I've seen it around several times since I moved to FL and whoever it is lives
really close to me:

Grey 3-door with gunmetal Enkeis and a red pinstripe down the side...

MadMax
01-18-2010, 01:47 PM
You live in St A now? Great area, I grew up near Jax Beach and used to travel down A1A a lot to surf (this back in the late 70s). The place has built up a lot since I left in 81 but I still love it there...we always go visit when we are back in town.

kargoboy
01-19-2010, 01:18 PM
You live in St A now? Great area, I grew up near Jax Beach and used to travel down A1A a lot to surf (this back in the late 70s). The place has built up a lot since I left in 81 but I still love it there...we always go visit when we are back in town.

Yeah, I love it down here. The city of St Augustine is a hoot. Hippies, Artists, Bikers, Tourists and Backwoods Hillbillies all in one place. Nothing like it.

And the area where I live is pretty nice and quiet. Still a lot of Horse & Cattle farms.

MadMax
01-19-2010, 01:31 PM
I know what you mean, St A is one of my favorite towns in Florida. Anyplace where you can basically get by on a beach cruiser rocks! Too bad it has built up so much since the late 70s, Vilano and Anastasia beaches were pristine without little development in sight. Still, it is a very beautiful area!

kargoboy
01-19-2010, 10:24 PM
So where's the owner of that grey 3-door!

01-21-2010, 02:13 PM
I stayed at the world golf village once b4 its really nice.