PDA

View Full Version : T Mobile My Touch Merlot

hatchbackkid82
01-19-2010, 10:34 AM
I am selling a T-Mobile myTouch 3G Merlot, It is the dark red color. This is a great little phone that was given to me by a friend that upgraded her phone. I really like the phone but I don't think I would ever use all the features that are on this phone. The phone is in perfect working condition, It does have a little wear and tear on it. The phone has been dropped a few times so there are some scrathces on the sides, otherwise this does not affect the performance of the phone, everything works. Included with the phone will be a 4GB SD/HC Tans flash memory card and a home charger. Unfortunately she does not have the box. I would really like to sell this phone but if not i guess i will end up using it. Asking $250. :thumbsup:

Basics
Size: 2.2 x 4.5 x 0.6 inches
Weight: 4.1 ounces
Included battery: 1340 mAh Lion
Talk time: up to 7 hrs
Standby time: up to 16 days
Band (frequency): 850 MHz;900 MHz;1800 MHz;1900 MHz;2100

Feature Description
Touch screen- Everything your phone can do is now literally at your fingertips. A high resolution touch screen gives you fast and fun access to your phone's display.
3G Capable- Quickly connect to the Internet via the 3G network anywhere within the T-Mobile USA 3G network.
3.2 Megapixel camera with Video Capture- Capture special moments as photos or video clips. View them later on your phone, print them out or share them with family and friends by sending them to any e-mail address, T-Mobile camera phone.
Address book- The info you need to contact your contacts.
Alarm clock- Handy reminders help you stay on schedule.
Bluetooth® connectivity- Wirelessly connect your phone to optional compatible hands-free accessories such as headsets and car kits.
Wi-Fi enabled*- Connect to the Internet wirelessly.
Calculator- A handy way to check your figures.
Calendar- Keep track of appointments and even set reminders to make sure you're on time.
Caller ID pictures- See a photo of your caller to quickly decide whether to answer.
E-mail*- Send and receive messages from personal and work e-mail.
GPS built-in*- Get your real-time location on maps, driving directions, and more*
Games- Enjoy your down time more with fun games on your phone.
High Speed Internet*- Surf the internet quickly and conveniently from your phone and access the information you need now.
Instant messaging*- Send and receive instant messages with AOL®, Yahoo!®, Windows Live Messenger®, and Google Talk®.
Mini SD Memory slot- Add more memory for multimedia files, data, and more.
Mute- Quickly mute sound at any time.
Photo caller ID- See a photo of your caller to quickly decide whether to answer.
Picture messaging*- Send pictures from your phone to others.
Real web browsing*- Get more pages and better Web content delivered efficiently to your phone.
Text messaging*- The quick, quiet way to stay connected.
Video playback- Watch your favorite videos, even YouTube, anywhere
Video capture/playback- Capture and play back short video clips.
Voice-activated functions- Control your phone with your voice.
Wallpapers*- Choose wallpapers to suit your style or your mood and change them as often as you want.
On-screen keyboard- Everything your phone can do is now literally at your fingertips. The built-in familiar layout lets you type messages easily without searching for the letter you want.