PDA

View Full Version : In Addison For The Weekend

Prohibit
01-22-2010, 08:08 PM
What's going on people? I'll be staying in Addison all weekend for training through my job. So if anybody wants to meet up or anything just give me a shout.

Staying at the Courtyard Marriott.

Text me at 4054109903.

Leaving Sunday.

Later!! :thumbsup:

ozmdd
01-27-2010, 11:49 PM
You actually picked a great weekend. The Cars and Coffee Car show will be happening Saturday morning not-too-far from where you'll be. Amazing cars show up at this free event, including Lambo's, a Veyron, Ferraris, GTR's, old-school Shelby Cobra's, etc.

I'll be rolling the Yaris out there, and generally 2 or 3 more show up. Its early, 8, and most people leave by 10:30-11.

PM if you want more info.

Prohibit
01-28-2010, 07:21 PM
Dang. We have freezing rain, everything is white right now so i'm not sure if I will make it to dallas or not. Supposed to Snow tonight too. Hopefully everything clears up a little so I can go back to Addison this weekend. Appreciate the invite, will let you know how it goes. Unfortunately if I do go, I will have to be to my training by 8:45AM. So probably a no go on the car show, sounds sick though.

ozmdd
01-28-2010, 09:27 PM
Let us know if you come to town. The Car show got move to next week anyway. Cheers!

Prohibit
02-04-2010, 02:54 PM
Yeah I didn't make it. The good news is it only costed me 20 there and 20 back so maybe when I get some stuff fixed me and my yaris crew (haha) can run down there.