PDA

View Full Version : Dealer Recommendation

SimplyYaris
11-10-2006, 07:47 PM
If you are looking for a Yaris in the Phoenix area, check out the Internet/Fleet dept. at Right Toyota in N Scottsdale. Only place I went to that was up front and willing to do what you wanted rather than playing games.

Thedunpeal
06-10-2007, 05:11 PM
well yeah, when living in scottsdale, one has money so they don't tinker with potential buyer's thoughts. That's where i got my Yaris :-p

Zute
07-27-2007, 10:30 PM
Big Two Toyota!! Best car buying experience I have ever had! The new location, off the Loop 202 in Chandler!

parts_oracle
09-27-2007, 03:52 PM
Got mine at Scott Toyota in S. Scottsdale. They didn't have the options I wanted, but did a dealer trade and had it for me the next day!

SaerinRhoe
04-28-2009, 05:49 PM
In the DFW area, Metroplex Toyota at Hwy 20 (a.k.a 635) & Hampton Rd. Talk to Barbie Kopacki in the Internet Sales Dept. She helped me by my Yaris when every other dealer said no or told me to bend over.

Everyone at the dealership that I talked to from the receptionist(s) to Baribie to the folks back in the service department provided me with excellent service. They answered my questions truthfully and didn't play games.

S.R.

halli09
05-27-2009, 03:16 PM
has anyone ever been to Community Toyota (http://www.communitytoyota.com) in baytown before? im lookign for an 09 yaris and they seem to have a pretty big selection online. i'd like some recommendations first though, thanks!