PDA

View Full Version : Ridetones-Customize your Ride Today

babie y
03-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Ridetones-Customize your Ride Today-$100.00
Brand New in Box
Assign your selected media such as lock / unlock / open door etc... Works with your factory or after market alarm.

ezhacker1
03-01-2010, 10:22 PM
cool, can make my car say, SHIELDS UP! i think it would be sick if i get my car to do the transforming sound from old school Transformers.

Good luck with sale.

JumpmanYaris
03-01-2010, 11:12 PM
whats this for?

ezhacker1
03-01-2010, 11:19 PM
makes sounds for different electrical circuit e.g. door open/close, car start/off etc.

think of making your car say, ALARM ARMED when you arm it.

babie y
03-02-2010, 04:14 AM
You can program it to say anything. you can have music on there as well. The USB connects to your computer and you can download anything you want.

marcus
03-02-2010, 01:38 PM
sick just sick...how loud is it though..i want one got plans for this.

got it researched..seems like you have to buy the ringtones from them the site doesnt seem to post the price.. located in waterloo ontario canada..

babie y
03-02-2010, 07:44 PM
sick just sick...how loud is it though..i want one got plans for this.

got it researched..seems like you have to buy the ringtones from them the site doesnt seem to post the price.. located in waterloo ontario canada..

You can control the volume while it is plugged into usb. the site is www.ridetones.com. You don't have to download the songs from them, you can create your own. comes with instructions. all you have to do is buy credit. same as buying a ringtone. they have single pricing as well as package pricing for credits.