PDA

View Full Version : metting in MD - new in the area - let's see what you've done on your Yaris

yoxx
03-02-2010, 11:48 PM
well folks, i just move from massachusetts and i would like to get to know the YarisWorld.com folks from the area, i've been in a couple meeting from massachusetts and they were pretty cool stuff on the mass yaris'es, i would like to see what you guy have done on yours yaris'es

i think i have some cool thing to show this summer

so people throw some ideas on where and when can make this happen
__________________________________________________ _________________
2008 red yaris
transmition: standard :burnrubber:

exterior stuff
17" ADR Venenous Rims (black and chrome)
flat black painted JDR rear spoiler
custom front emblem (with red LED)
custom rear emblem (with red LED)
custom side mirror LED directional light
after market fog light with XENON
streetglows

interior stuff
pioneer t1809 (09 scion tc stock radio, pre out RCA lines, plug and play)
ac/heat vent with painted lip and LED inside
custom door sills black with white (light up red at night)
climate control knobs painted red
after market power windows
power locks including the hatch
12" punch sub P1
punch amp
under dash light Red of course
2 1/6 nitrous tachometer
2 1/6 nitrous voltmeter
2 1/6 nitrous water temp
2 1/6 nitrous oil pressure
custom speedometer cluster

performance stuff
K&R cold air intake
piggy short shifter

this so far

cnw126
03-05-2010, 05:45 AM
I would be interested in meeting others with our Yaris.

I guess summer is always a good time. :smoking:

GeneralDon7
03-06-2010, 12:03 AM
Summer would work for me, not sure where would be a good place though:iono:. But I'm definatly interested to see those mods in person

whooppee777
03-10-2010, 05:19 PM
waldorf md

heavily modified

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2975392

the page dearly needs to be updated. the only thing thats different now is i have megan coilovers, pulled fenders, rear hub spacers,and monarch nilo wheels

yoxx
04-07-2010, 08:33 PM
oh come on people

it there anybody out there???

YAR1S
04-07-2010, 10:17 PM
I might be moving to baltimore in the next few months, got an interview at John Hopkins..... I will be up to meeting up if I move up there, I wont know anyone! :p

Carpe_Diem
04-24-2010, 03:51 AM
me! kinda :P hahaha

bikegerm
05-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Hey gang.. moving from Nashville to Takoma Park, MD. Moving the weekend of June 6th. New job, new adventures, new, everything. Gonna' miss the big IA gathering in July here in Nashville. It was amazing last year. I really enjoyed playing host and tour guide to all the Yarin's that came in.

So.... I'd like to hook up with some other D.C. area Yarin's after I settle in. Need to learn the who and who not's when it comes to letting those work on my ride.

See ya' all in a month...

yoxx
05-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Hey gang.. moving from Nashville to Takoma Park, MD. Moving the weekend of June 6th. New job, new adventures, new, everything. Gonna' miss the big IA gathering in July here in Nashville. It was amazing last year. I really enjoyed playing host and tour guide to all the Yarin's that came in.

So.... I'd like to hook up with some other D.C. area Yarin's after I settle in. Need to learn the who and who not's when it comes to letting those work on my ride.

See ya' all in a month...

Hey men let me know when you get here i live fearly close to takoma park

See you when you get here

ZeebraX
05-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Im in. As soon as I get it.

yoxx
05-05-2010, 11:13 PM
Im in. As soon as I get it.

as soon as you get what? a yaris?

ZeebraX
05-10-2010, 01:50 PM
as soon as you get what? a yaris?

Yep. Hopefully gettin it done tomorrow. Then itll be a couple weeks after the dealer installs all the TRD options.

yoxx
05-14-2010, 12:08 PM
Yep. Hopefully gettin it done tomorrow. Then itll be a couple weeks after the dealer installs all the TRD options.

ok, let me know when and where, am sure i can give you some ideas and stuff to put on your yarisssssssss

what are you having put on?
if you don't mind me asking

H3LlIoN
05-14-2010, 12:11 PM
You guys should all come down for my show the 26th.

yoxx
05-14-2010, 10:56 PM
You guys should all come down for my show the 26th.
where is this event taking place???
i would like to go

H3LlIoN
05-14-2010, 11:42 PM
there is a thread in mid-atlantic...it's going down in williamsburg, va. Zip is 23185. don't want to thread jack, so yeah. It should be right below this thread in forum listing.

YaYa1320
05-23-2010, 09:57 AM
Im down to meet or cruise whenever. Im located in southern Maryland, just south of Waldorf, about 20 minutes from point lookout.:drinking:

05-23-2010, 10:02 AM
well folks, i just move from massachusetts and i would like to get to know the YarisWorld.com folks from the area, i've been in a couple meeting from massachusetts and they were pretty cool stuff on the mass yaris'es, i would like to see what you guy have done on yours yaris'es

i think i have some cool thing to show this summer

so people throw some ideas on where and when can make this happen
__________________________________________________ _________________
2008 red yaris
transmition: standard :burnrubber:

exterior stuff
17" ADR Venenous Rims (black and chrome)
flat black painted JDR rear spoiler
custom front emblem (with red LED)
custom rear emblem (with red LED)
custom side mirror LED directional light
after market fog light with XENON
streetglows

interior stuff
ac/heat vent with painted lip and LED inside
custom door sills black with white (light up red at night)
climate control knobs painted red
after market power windows
power locks including the hatch
12" punch sub P1
punch amp
under dash light Red of course
2 1/6 nitrous tachometer
2 1/6 nitrous voltmeter
2 1/6 nitrous water temp
2 1/6 nitrous oil pressure
custom speedometer cluster

performance stuff
K&R cold air intake
piggy short shifter

this so far

pictures or it didn't happen

yoxx
05-25-2010, 08:22 AM
pictures or it didn't happen

Why don't we meet so you can seeit with your own eyes an then you can post it here and let everybody know that is on

GeneralDon7
05-26-2010, 10:44 PM
Id definatly be interested to see your mods in person, especially since I havent done much to my yaris...yet.

yoxx
05-27-2010, 11:14 AM
Id definatly be interested to see your mods in person, especially since I havent done much to my yaris...yet.

let's do it men, i'll be more than happy to show you and help you to do mods on yours, of course it will be :w00t: if some other member would like to get a meet going but seems like they r not interested, but let me know men :cool:

Cutie Pie #2
05-27-2010, 11:23 AM
I would love to meet and see some Yari's in the Baltimore/DC area. I'm right over the MD/PA line in PA. Originally from the Baltimore area so I know MD pretty good. I off for the summer so alot of dates will work for me.

yoxx
05-27-2010, 11:25 AM
I would love to meet and see some Yari's in the Baltimore/DC area. I'm right over the MD/PA line in PA. Originally from the Baltimore area so I know MD pretty good. I off for the summer so alot of dates will work for me.

am down, you let me know when and where and we can work it out, it will be cool if some more guys would show up too

yoxx
05-27-2010, 11:33 AM
this is a link from the section of New England meeting up in Massachusetts

my car is the red one that have Maryland license plate

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27158&page=15

bikegerm
05-27-2010, 06:01 PM
Gentleman... I'm moving from Nashville on June 5th to Takoma Park, MD. YOXX, I'm just down the road from you. I'm bringin' the country Yaris to the city !!

I'd love to get together once I get there and show my tuna can off. Let me know ya'lls plan to hook up and I'll dial my Garmin in and find ya'. Had to get a GPS else my wife and I would be lost in the new city !!

GeneralDon7
05-28-2010, 01:56 AM
well we seem to have enough interest......now we just need a time and place:iono:

yoxx
05-28-2010, 10:19 AM
well we seem to have enough interest......now we just need a time and place:iono:

sounds good to me, let's see

for those interested on meeting please add your name to the list following by the day that works for you(friday, saturday or sunday) date, time and place

1- yoxx, saturday, june 15, 3 PM, anywhere
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
and such such

if you have any other sugestion for a date let us know

bikegerm
05-28-2010, 12:03 PM
I can make it on any saturday after June 12th. I need it to be fairly close to the Takoma Park, Silver Spring area. I'll be new to the area and just getting settled in.

yoxx
05-28-2010, 02:03 PM
I can make it on any saturday after June 12th. I need it to be fairly close to the Takoma Park, Silver Spring area. I'll be new to the area and just getting settled in.

thats fine man, just put you name down and the date that will work for you and we will work it out

remember the more people the better meeting :thumbsup:

yoxx
05-28-2010, 02:05 PM

for those interested on meeting please add your name to the list following by the day that works for you(friday, saturday or sunday) date, time and place

1-yoxx, saturday, any day, any time, any where
2-bikegerm, saturday, june 15th, time?, where?
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
and such such

GeneralDon7
05-28-2010, 05:44 PM

1-yoxx, saturday, any day, any time, any where
2-bikegerm, saturday, june 15th, time?, where?
3-GeneralDon7, any friday, saturday, sunday, anytime, silverspring or rockville area works for me.
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
and such such

yoxx
05-30-2010, 03:43 PM
Bokegerm, generaldon7 please confirm June 15th as the mee even it will be only us three, unless someone else decide to come along

bikegerm
05-30-2010, 03:54 PM
June 15th is a tuesday. I could get together on any saturday from June19th on in the Silver Spring area.

GeneralDon7
05-31-2010, 09:14 PM
June 15th is a tuesday. I could get together on any saturday from June19th on in the Silver Spring area.

Agreed, tuesdays a bit hard for me to get down there. But like he said any Saturday works.

yoxx
06-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Agreed, tuesdays a bit hard for me to get down there. But like he said any Saturday works.

Oh shoot where did I got that the 15 was a Saturday, sorry guys I ment June 19

GeneralDon7
06-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Sounds good to me. :thumbup:

yoxx
06-02-2010, 08:28 AM
Sounds good to me. :thumbup:

Cool I'll bring some sticker for you guys

GeneralDon7
06-04-2010, 09:40 AM
Have we decided on the where yet?

yoxx
06-05-2010, 11:54 AM
Have we decided on the where yet?

We can do enywhere, laurel mall or Wheaton mall would be better for me since I have light on my car that I would like to show and on those malls the parking lot is under roof and it gets dark unles we do it at night

yoxx
06-08-2010, 10:38 AM
any type of custom sticker you guys would like???

GeneralDon7
06-11-2010, 12:17 PM
Wheaton Mall sounds good to me.

yoxx
06-14-2010, 01:33 PM
Wheaton Mall sounds good to me.

wheaton is good for me what about you bikegerm? is really close from silver spring

bikegerm
06-14-2010, 09:29 PM
Wheaton Mall, this saturday, June 19th, Wheaton Mall, @ what time? I think I can make this work.

Off topic.. I've just move into a condo complex. I've always washed and vacuumed my car myself. Where is there a car wash in the area that I can go to and wash my car? I'll then need to vacuum it. It's been a few weeks and with packing, moving, unpacking, etc.. the poor car has suffered. Well, not to bad, I did just put new tires on her two weeks ago.

So... I need to clean her up. Where to go?

yoxx
06-15-2010, 10:54 AM
Wheaton Mall, this saturday, June 19th, Wheaton Mall, @ what time? I think I can make this work.

Off topic.. I've just move into a condo complex. I've always washed and vacuumed my car myself. Where is there a car wash in the area that I can go to and wash my car? I'll then need to vacuum it. It's been a few weeks and with packing, moving, unpacking, etc.. the poor car has suffered. Well, not to bad, I did just put new tires on her two weeks ago.

uuuuuffff geee men mmmmm i thinck generaldon7 is the guy to ask, i clean my car at a "pirate car wash", but they r 10 min away from silver spring, i do their signs so i get free wash all year long as many times as i want

GeneralDon7
06-15-2010, 09:57 PM

Same here about cleaning the girl up. Not exactly sure for a place since I always just do it at home. Up here in Frederick theres a few.

yoxx
06-16-2010, 10:14 AM
As far as time goes, how does 11:00am sounds?

bikegerm
06-16-2010, 08:30 PM
I'm wrapped up 'til 3:00 - 3:30 on saturday. I'll already be there on Veirs Mill's Road so I'm just down the street. If I don't find somewhere to wash my ride, I'll be the dirty one.

yoxx
06-16-2010, 09:57 PM
How about 4:30, and if you bring you baby dirty I can take you to a car wash thought if is ok with you

GeneralDon7
06-18-2010, 12:39 AM
3:00 works better for me but I can make 4:30.

bikegerm
06-18-2010, 06:11 AM
4:30 is fine for me. I'll be there !! In front of what store at the mall ??

yoxx
06-18-2010, 08:03 AM
as long is On the paking lot that have the roof I don't mind

GeneralDon7
06-18-2010, 08:06 PM
Just let me know where to go, and I'll be there at 4:30. Just washed the girl.

bikegerm
06-19-2010, 05:45 AM
Hey Don, Hey Yoxx....unfortunately I have to bail on this afternoon. Just picked up some work so I've now got a session saturday night. Hope to catch up with ya'll some other time. Enjoy the evening......

GeneralDon7
06-19-2010, 11:13 AM
Hey Don, Hey Yoxx....unfortunately I have to bail on this afternoon. Just picked up some work so I've now got a session saturday night. Hope to catch up with ya'll some other time. Enjoy the evening......

That sucks, sorry you can't make it bikegerm. Yoxx just let me know if you still want to go ahead with the meet. I'm not sure who else is going to be there.

yoxx
06-19-2010, 11:27 AM

Am sorry to hear that sure you will be missed

Mr don r we still on? Let me know cuz am good to meet, as matter fact I just got out of the car wash myself am sure that we will miss bikegerm but if you still interested let me know

GeneralDon7
06-19-2010, 11:32 AM
Yep still interested, wouldnt mind seeing another members mods in person for once. Is it still 4:30 at wheaton mall?

yoxx
06-19-2010, 01:14 PM
Yep still interested, wouldnt mind seeing another members mods in person for once. Is it still 4:30 at wheaton mall?

Yes yes and yes 4:30

yoxx
06-19-2010, 04:39 PM
Am here men where r u?

yoxx
06-19-2010, 04:58 PM
(240-Censured) call me men or text

GeneralDon7
06-19-2010, 09:20 PM
Nice meeting you yoxx, seeing the mods in person from another member was
much better then a picture. And he does have what he listed. I'm definately up for more meets, but hopefully next time more people can make it. Anyways that was a sweet looking ride yoxx. :clap:

yoxx
06-19-2010, 10:11 PM
Nice meeting you yoxx, seeing the mods in person from another member was
much better then a picture. And he does have what he listed. I'm definately up for more meets, but hopefully next time more people can make it. Anyways that was a sweet looking ride yoxx. :clap:

Thanks men nice meet you too don, and let me know if you help or ideas on stuff to do to you yaris

I hope next time more people come for meeting, bikegerm I hope you come next time, and if you guys have some free time any day after work let me know, we can get together and talk about yaris stuff, bikegerm you can call me or text me if you like to get together some time, just let me know

Attere
06-20-2010, 08:56 AM
Bah, if you guys did something near or even in VA I'd totally be there. =P But work makes it damn near impossible at times. =(

GeneralDon7
06-20-2010, 09:19 AM
Well id be more then willing to travel to VA, so long as it wasnt too far in, if it meant meeting more members.

yoxx
06-21-2010, 08:58 AM
Bah, if you guys did something near or even in VA I'd totally be there. =P But work makes it damn near impossible at times. =(

yes i can defenelly travel to virnigia for a meet
just line it up, pick a day, place and time

saturdays are better for me but sunday will work

yoxx
06-21-2010, 09:06 AM
Well id be more then willing to travel to VA, so long as it wasnt too far in, if it meant meeting more members.

don any ideas for future mods on your's??

GeneralDon7
06-21-2010, 09:49 AM
By august(I hope)

1. LEDs in cup holder and other places I havent decided yet
2. Door sills working with the dome light and hopefully better installed so they dont rub the door.
3. Replace the front speakers.
4. Redo the LEDs' in gauge cluster and Radio
5. Replace bulbs in AC cluster, Window switch, and Shifter area.

Small list so far, but seeing your Yaris in person, has definately given me some ideas:thumbup:. I am trying to think of a way to replace the rear emblem with a LED one, that actually works with the brake lights. Also where did you get the Scion Pioneer HU?

yoxx
06-21-2010, 12:40 PM
By august(I hope)

1. LEDs in cup holder and other places I havent decided yet
2. Door sills working with the dome light and hopefully better installed so they dont rub the door.
3. Replace the front speakers.
4. Redo the LEDs' in gauge cluster and Radio
5. Replace bulbs in AC cluster, Window switch, and Shifter area.

Small list so far, but seeing your Yaris in person, has definately given me some ideas:thumbup:. I am trying to think of a way to replace the rear emblem with a LED one, that actually works with the brake lights. Also where did you get the Scion Pioneer HU?

my rear emblems doens't light up with the brakes, it light up with the same switch of the front one

the head unit i got it from my brother that he got from a yarisworld member, am sure that you can get it on ebay or somewhere online google it, is a "pioneer t1809" unit

i got a question? why do you want to re-do the led on the radio and the cluster???

i like the way they look now, the only thing i would change is the led on the radio screen, to white, cuz it reads better, that's what i did with my stock radio before i change it, i change all the button to red led and the screen white, but if you change your radio the one i have you won't have to change LED cuz on the unit that i have now you can change the buttons LED to either to deep orange witch is almost red or blue witch would be your color

yoxx
06-21-2010, 12:54 PM
there is one on ebay, item # 190405631221 $199.99

here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_rdc=1&item=190405631221&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR4 0%26_trksid%3Dp3907.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D1904056312 21%2B%2B%2B%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&viewitem=

GeneralDon7
06-21-2010, 01:09 PM
my rear emblems doens't light up with the brakes, it light up with the same switch of the front one

the head unit i got it from my brother that he got from a yarisworld member, am sure that you can get it on ebay or somewhere online google it, is a "pioneer t1809" unit

i got a question? why do you want to re-do the led on the radio and the cluster???

i like the way they look now, the only thing i would change is the led on the radio screen, to white, cuz it reads better, that's what i did with my stock radio before i change it, i change all the button to red led and the screen white, but if you change your radio the one i have you won't have to change LED cuz on the unit that i have now you can change the buttons LED to either to deep orange witch is almost red or blue witch would be your color
Thanks for the link, its very tempting. If I change the rear emblem, I figured if its working with the brake lights, the law shouldnt give me too much grief over it since its a fuctional light(and not for "distractive purposes"). I want to change out the LED's for the guage cluster, cause it seems like some have either burnt out or dont have good contact, so i'm either going to resolder them or just put in brand new ones, plus I want to change the blue ones on the screen to white to make it easier on the eyes at night.

yoxx
06-21-2010, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the link, its very tempting. If I change the rear emblem, I figured if its working with the brake lights, the law shouldnt give me too much grief over it since its a fuctional light(and not for "distractive purposes"). I want to change out the LED's for the guage cluster, cause it seems like some have either burnt out or dont have good contact, so i'm either going to resolder them or just put in brand new ones, plus I want to change the blue ones on the screen to white to make it easier on the eyes at night.

cool, that's exactly what i did with my stock radio

yoxx
06-21-2010, 01:40 PM

am going to change the color on the radio and take a picture so you can see how it looks with the blue LED on the radio,

GeneralDon7
06-21-2010, 03:17 PM
Awesome, I can't wait to see how yours look. Where are you getting yours from, is it that superled?,When I changed our mine originally I tried several different types to see which shade of blue I liked the most.

yoxx
06-22-2010, 08:24 AM
Awesome, I can't wait to see how yours look. Where are you getting yours from, is it that superled?,When I changed our mine originally I tried several different types to see which shade of blue I liked the most.

The led for the stock radio I got them from e-led, I think.

But that's what I like from the HU I got now, I didn't have to change the led, it comes with the 2 options, either red or blue, butthe screen stay always white witch is better to read at night

yoxx
06-22-2010, 09:10 AM
here they r

red you already saw and blue i thought you might be interested in

and like i said, is plug and play, it have pre-out for rear, front, and sub speaker, plus the ipod cable you can get and option of satellite radio too, and of course Aux in that works with the little plug in the center console for sedan and next to the e-brake in the HB

:w00t:

yoxx
06-22-2010, 10:07 AM
don, bikegerm, i think we need to go to this one if possible for you guys

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23557

GeneralDon7
06-22-2010, 11:08 AM
here they r

red you already saw and blue i thought you might be interested in

and like i said, is plug and play, it have pre-out for rear, front, and sub speaker, plus the ipod cable you can get and option of satellite radio too, and of course Aux in that works with the little plug in the center console for sedan and next to the e-brake in the HB

:w00t:

:drool:, Now I just need to find it for a little cheaper, you pretty much sealed the deal on me needing this one. I got my LED's from the same place.

GeneralDon7
06-22-2010, 11:14 AM
don, bikegerm, i think we need to go to this one if possible for you guys

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23557

That meets very tempting,not sure if i can make it yet though, just a 3.5 hour drive from up here.

Attere
06-22-2010, 11:41 AM
Bah! Should make it! No matter the drive. =D It'd be awesome.

I mean, last summer I went to Sandy Point... I think it was Sandy Point.. Up there in Maryland, not too bad of a drive. ^_^

yoxx
06-22-2010, 12:13 PM
Bah! Should make it! No matter the drive. =D It'd be awesome.

I mean, last summer I went to Sandy Point... I think it was Sandy Point.. Up there in Maryland, not too bad of a drive. ^_^

That meets very tempting,not sure if i can make it yet though, just a 3.5 hour drive from up here.

i don't mind the drive thought, gee i drove 9 hours up to New Hampshire to the last meeting for the new england members

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?p=474241#post474241

mine is the red HB with the Maryland plates

GeneralDon7
06-22-2010, 02:24 PM
i don't mind the drive thought, gee i drove 9 hours up to New Hampshire to the last meeting for the new england members

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?p=474241#post474241

mine is the red HB with the Maryland plates

How many people are suppose to be at this one, if theres a good number, I'll be there. :thumbup:

yoxx
06-22-2010, 02:55 PM
How many people are suppose to be at this one, if theres a good number, I'll be there. :thumbup:

am not sure since i just fond out about this, but seems like there is going to be a few

GeneralDon7
06-23-2010, 09:57 AM
Good enough for me, I'll be there.

yoxx
06-23-2010, 08:25 PM
Good enough for me, I'll be there.

aaarrrrrrggggggg, something came up up this weekend, I won't be able to go to this one

Attere
06-23-2010, 09:26 PM
aaarrrrrrggggggg, something came up up this weekend, I won't be able to go to this one

Pirates came up this weekend!? Caribbean or Somalian?

Sorry, had to, the whole 'aaaarrrrrrrgggg' thing. Yeah. Anyways, hope to see you some other time. ^_^

yoxx
06-24-2010, 08:50 AM
Pirates came up this weekend!? Caribbean or Somalian?

Sorry, had to, the whole 'aaaarrrrrrrgggg' thing. Yeah. Anyways, hope to see you some other time. ^_^

really good one attere :clap:, hope to see you some other time too :w00t:

GeneralDon7
06-24-2010, 10:41 AM
That sucks that you can't make it yoxx, hope you can make the next one.

yoxx
06-29-2010, 04:08 PM
That sucks that you can't make it yoxx, hope you can make the next one.

hey don, did you go to the meet in VA? any pictures?, when do you need the sticker for your car?

GeneralDon7
06-29-2010, 09:02 PM
hey don, did you go to the meet in VA? any pictures?, when do you need the sticker for your car?

No I couldnt make it:frown:, No rush on it, but I was wondering if you do the reflective material. the next meet I hear about though I am bringing the camera and taking plenty of photos:biggrin:.

yoxx
07-02-2010, 10:19 AM
No I couldnt make it:frown:, No rush on it, but I was wondering if you do the reflective material. the next meet I hear about though I am bringing the camera and taking plenty of photos:biggrin:.

yes, i can make it on reflective vinyl but if you want it in reflective i would have to charge you just for the material

GeneralDon7
07-02-2010, 11:18 AM
yes, i can make it on reflective vinyl but if you want it in reflective i would have to charge you just for the material

Fair enough, just send me a pm on the price. Thanks