PDA

View Full Version : OEM 15" wheels w/ hubs

fiia
03-13-2010, 04:24 PM
Up for grabs is a full set (4) of bridgestone potenza 205/55/15 wheels along with the factory toyota hubcaps.

These are from an 09 sedan....the wheels ran less than 10k before being upgraded. They also come with the factory installed TPMS sensors (about $30-40 alone).

The hubs have suffered some significant curve-wear, but nothing beyond surface scratches. pix available upon request. Wheels are in perfect condition, with minimal wear (under 10k)

Sale price (MD, local pick up) is $100 each, or all four for $300, and would prefer to sell all as a set.

DevilGirl
03-18-2010, 09:09 AM
Not particularly caring about the rubber that's on them, or the hubcap condition, but if I'm reading this right, this is the 15" steel wheels with TPMS? If so, I'll take the set! (Especially since this is a lot more local than everything else I've seen...)

Cortland Yaris User
03-18-2010, 09:26 AM
do you have some pix... r u close to Severn, MD?

fiia
03-18-2010, 12:44 PM
do you have some pix... r u close to Severn, MD?

severna park is an hour away..reasonable.
uploading pix now

fiia
03-18-2010, 12:50 PM
Not particularly caring about the rubber that's on them, or the hubcap condition, but if I'm reading this right, this is the 15" steel wheels with TPMS? If so, I'll take the set! (Especially since this is a lot more local than everything else I've seen...)

If by steel wheels you mean the alloy rims, then no. I googled 'steel rim's b/c I was unfamiliar with the term myself and these are what came up. You can take a look at the pictures to see if they're what your looking for.

fiia
03-18-2010, 12:58 PM
15" OEM wheels.
the second wheel is probably the one with the most significant scratches. The rest weren't as bad as I thought they'd be. Also, they've been stored in a shed so they're a little dirty right now, will clean up prior to being purchased. Lug nuts aren't pictured since I never put them back in, but they are included in the sale.

DevilGirl
03-19-2010, 06:48 AM
If by steel wheels you mean the alloy rims, then no. I googled 'steel rim's b/c I was unfamiliar with the term myself and these are what came up. You can take a look at the pictures to see if they're what your looking for.

Steelies as in non-alloy. I'm not looking for alloys. The steelies are the base wheel/rim that comes with the car. The alloys are the upgrades.

So by the looks of it, they are what I'm looking for. I can come pick them up either tomorrow morning or Sunday morning if that works for you. Let me know by sending me a private message on here. I'll be checking up until 12:30pm EST today (then I gotta leave work and won't have access for awhile).

fiia
03-20-2010, 05:29 PM
Sold