PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Front Lights!!!!!

ItalianYaris
03-27-2010, 04:17 PM
I have a TS bought in Italy, But I have decided to bring it back to the UK since is where i will be living but I need to change the angles of both front lights in order to register it here in the UK, Toyota in UK says I need to buy the whole light fixtures of the Yaris, which are quite expensive! Does anyone knows if they can be manually re-aligned in order to change the angles of both????

Thanks for your help!

1NZYaris1
03-27-2010, 04:41 PM
If Itally is Left hand Drive
Then you will have no choice but to buy Right hand drive Head lights
Due to the fact the cut off angle and glare shades are complete opposites
to each other .
Your other option is a set of aftermarket head lights
or check out Ebay .:thumbsup:

lammy29
03-30-2010, 07:18 AM
i've got a pair lying around my garage but i think one of them a lil piece of bracket is broken... i try post sum pics if interested....

deadcrow
03-30-2010, 09:43 AM
our you ask at the „yaris owners club uk" forum :)

yaris 2sz
04-01-2010, 05:45 AM
no problem

''The headlamp covers are made of tough transparent acrylic to protect your headlamps from the impact of stones and other flying objects. Sturdy clips enable easy installation and removal. Each cover is supplied with stickers that act as beam converters for those occasions when you want to drive from continental Europe to the UK or vice versa. Separate sets are available for LHD and RHD vehicles''

PZ451-B9992-ZA
http://newata.toyota-europe.com/ata/accessory/list.do?accessoryId=270489&typeId=6493

ItalianYaris
04-05-2010, 07:19 PM
no problem

''The headlamp covers are made of tough transparent acrylic to protect your headlamps from the impact of stones and other flying objects. Sturdy clips enable easy installation and removal. Each cover is supplied with stickers that act as beam converters for those occasions when you want to drive from continental Europe to the UK or vice versa. Separate sets are available for LHD and RHD vehicles''

PZ451-B9992-ZA
http://newata.toyota-europe.com/ata/accessory/list.do?accessoryId=270489&typeId=6493

thank you! will check all this up!