PDA

View Full Version : A very Yaris Christmas

ChinoCharles
11-21-2006, 03:21 PM
Christmas is coming, and apparently 21 isn't too old for your parents to ask for a Christmas list. They must still pity me because I'm in college and broke. Either way, I loaded it with Yaris goodies, including...

Megan Racing M-DF Muffler w/ silencers

Also on the list...
Ground wire kit
JDM front grill badge "RS"
Black shark fin antenna
Factory floor mats

Who else is getting Yaris goodies for X-mas?

hasher22
11-21-2006, 03:33 PM
OOOOOO nice, i baught a VERY similiar muffler, already installed and i provided a sound clip.........

though i already installed my Sports grille, looks nice though it would look better but what can ya do......

Merry Christmas!! Though buying gifts for yourself eh :P

TrancosRt
11-21-2006, 04:47 PM
If I scrap enough$$, I'll be getting new tires and rims. I guesstimate $110 for a nice set of 16's (or was it 17's??) Enkei and deal with the freaking insurance to get my car: I've been trying to get them to pay for at least 2 months (A lawyer is coming for them!). Once the rims are In, the springs are coming, and I'll be done with any major mechanical changes. Sometime in between I'll do some minor lighting mods too.

swng
11-21-2006, 07:36 PM
I just hope to buy a tire pump to be kept in my trunk. Now waiting for a price reduction/sale to occur. Well, this is too unexciting, I guess.
I have also daydreamed about someone suddenly volunteered to install a scangauge for me and guaranteed that it would look like factory installed, but I know it is not happening.
Merry X'mas!

spkrman
11-22-2006, 05:42 AM
hopefully you get everything ya ask for!

Black Yaris
11-22-2006, 06:01 AM
OOOOOO nice, i baught a VERY similiar muffler, already installed and i provided a sound clip.........

though i already installed my Sports grille, looks nice though it would look better but what can ya do......

Merry Christmas!! Though buying gifts for yourself eh :P
you have a pic with your grille installed, I was thinking about gettin one as well and some said it may not fit

hasher22
11-22-2006, 06:16 AM
you have a pic with your grille installed, I was thinking about gettin one as well and some said it may not fit

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2556&page=2

link

Though there only 1 prob with it :( if you look closely to it, u can prob figure it out

acrbill
11-29-2006, 01:04 AM
that muffler would look really nice if the tips where centered under the bumper.

acrbill
12-01-2006, 12:32 AM
I just ordered some power locks and an alarm for the Yaris. I have a feeling that I might order a few other things before Christmas.

Ran Kizama
12-01-2006, 02:57 PM
lol, don't feel bad man. I'm 21 and broke too. My parents said they're gonna get me the TRD Intake.

My father actually laughed when he said that because he knows how slow this car is. God I miss my Miata. :frown: