PDA

View Full Version : admin

punch
11-27-2006, 05:19 PM
not sure what computer background you have, but you should start searching the net for these "spam bots" and find a way to stop them before it gets out of hand!

Punch

YarisBueller
11-27-2006, 05:51 PM
not sure what computer background you have, but you should start searching the net for these "spam bots" and find a way to stop them before it gets out of hand!

Punch

Are u kidding, if I knew how to stop spam bots i'd be a bazzilionaire!!

Jokes aside, its frustrating but spam is everywhere, nothing we can do really except delete them as we see them. Same with your personal email, etc etc.. spam is a million dollar industry these days, there needs to be more enforcement against this stuff.

static808
11-27-2006, 10:50 PM
if you think this is bad, check out siennaclub. either a lot of spam is going around, or every member suddenly got cases of erectile dysfunction. kinda hard to believe that they cant get their stuff up, since they HAVE families and therefore own minivans...me included!!

--B

KSIbucky
11-28-2006, 12:17 AM

Jokes aside, its frustrating but spam is everywhere, nothing we can do really except delete them as we see them. Same with your personal email, etc etc.. spam is a million dollar industry these days, there needs to be more enforcement against this stuff.
ya really

punch
11-28-2006, 08:47 AM

yes but how is the program finding its way through your registration page?