PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Yaris HB Mods

Jordz
07-18-2010, 12:16 AM
I got my Yaris YR 5-door HB around a month ago and I've been messing with a few interior mods (LED lighting, etc). I'm basically looking to make my car as rice looking as possible, performance means little to me.

I'm not even sure where to start but I want to get an exhaust tip as well as a decent looking bodykit, however, searching around on the internet, I can't seem to find anywhere that is able to supply with what I am after.

I'm new to car modding, only just got my license a year ago, so its all very exciting to me. Haha. Can anyone give me some rough prices on the bodykit and exhaust tip and some places that I can speak to in regards to getting installed?

I live in Albury-Wodonga but I am in and out of Melbourne all the time, so I am able to get stuff installed down there if it is really needed.

Thanks in advance.

djct_watt
07-18-2010, 12:40 AM
Have you heard of a rice port and polish? It involves dumping a 5 lb bag of rice into the intake and flooring it. It should make for a very ricey mod? :-p

If rice is the goal, honda badges are a must, as well as the biggest VTEKK sticker you can afford. . . probably want to put your body kit and spoilers on backwards to for maximum performance loss. Get directional tires and put 'em on backwards? I dunno. . . I never heard of intentionally making a car "rice." A nice uneven coat of spray paint form a can will do wonders. Mix and match colors if you can?

Jordz
07-18-2010, 01:07 AM
Haha. Nice.

Basically looking to bling my car out at much as possible, maybe I didn't use the right word. The things I am looking at are bodykit, exhaust tip, 16" wheels, sub/amp.

Speedz
07-18-2010, 08:35 PM
if you can source the YRX kit that looks great tbh, maybe you might want to lowered by 2 inchs to give the car a better stance...

Zippie
10-12-2010, 03:06 AM
As far as stance go, can the front be lowered more than the rear?

nichol
03-31-2011, 09:27 PM
Have a look on ebay for some things you can purchase for your yaris. I bought an exhaust tip for mine with the word YARIS engraved on it, and changed my interior personal/door lights from yellow to white.